Hotels for Foodies in Tanzania
Recommended for You
- 1Mchamgamle, Kizimkazi PO Box 2404 ZanzibarRanked #1 overall in Zanzibar hotels1 review
For perfect stargazing nights and hot sunny days, The Residence embodies the exoticism and mystique of the castaway African Spice Island, Zanzibar. Secluded beachfront pool villas are set along vast...Popular with
- 2Nungwi Village P.O. Box 2651, Nungwi 2651 , TanzaniaRanked #6 overall in Nungwi hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 3Ngorongoro Conservation Area, TanzaniaRanked #1 overall in Arusha hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 5
I went here on my honeymoon and it was the most amazing place that I've ever been. Magical, inspiring and totally dream-like. I felt like we were transported to another...Popular with
- 4Nungwi, Zanzibar, TanzaniaRanked #1 overall in Nungwi hotels4 reviews
Rooms are clean which is cool to, and looks pretty nice with sealing designed in African stile .. and if you have front beach has just a stunning view.. hot...Popular with
- 5Tarangire National Park, TanzaniaRanked #1 overall in Tarangire National Park hotels2 reviews
How on Earth this place can get less than a 5 star review is beyond me. This was my 8th trip to the African continent and Tarangire is right at...
- 6Kiwengwa, TanzaniaRanked #1 overall in Kiwengwa hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Had my last week of my honeymoon here and it couldn't be better! The hotel is located on an amazing beach and you don't really need to go anywhere from...
- 726 km east of Serona, Serengeti National Park, TanzaniaRanked #7 overall in Serengeti National Park hotels1 review
This "eco" friendly camp is perfect for those looking to "rough" it without really "roughing" it. This mobile camp is situated in the heart of the Serengeti National Park. The...
- 8near Ikoma gate, Serengeti National Park, TanzaniaRanked #8 overall in Serengeti National Park hotels1 review
Mapito translated into English means "path". As in this place sits right smack in the middle of the great migration. Sadly we missed being visited by literally thousands of wildebeast...
- 9Sea-view Ocean Road, Dar es Salaam, TanzaniaRanked #17 overall in Dar es Salaam hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
We stopped here for a night before starting an overland tour. There was a small snafu with the rooms because I had booked through my tour company (mistake!) and the...Popular with
- 10Karatu, TanzaniaRanked #1 overall in Karatu hotels1 review
The rooms themselves were less than impressive but the staff and the grounds and the fact that you're staying on a working farm and coffee plantation makes up for that....Popular with