Hotels for Green Travelers in Tanzania
Recommended for You
- 1Dodoma Road, Arusha, TanzaniaRanked #4 overall in Arusha hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
The gorgeous villas are located on a coffee plantation just outside town, on the road to the Ngorongoro Crater. The rooms were beautiful but what I remember most was the...Popular with
- 2Nungwi, Zanzibar, TanzaniaRanked #1 overall in Nungwi hotels4 reviews
Rooms are clean which is cool to, and looks pretty nice with sealing designed in African stile .. and if you have front beach has just a stunning view.. hot...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 3Kawe Beach, Dar es Salaam 36110, TanzaniaRanked #1 overall in Dar es Salaam hotels1 review
This place is very cool. Situated right on a sandy beach with views of the peninsula and Bagamoyo island. There are a number of sandy lounge areas to relax, a...Popular with
- 4Northern Corridor, Serengeti National Park, TanzaniaRanked #3 overall in Serengeti National Park hotels2 reviews
The service is superb, the food is good, especially the diverse breakfast options that they have, I think the picnic lunch is something the can improve on but general service...Popular with
- 5Serengeti Tanzania, Serengeti National Park, TanzaniaRanked #10 overall in Serengeti National Park hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
HTT President personally visited & selected Sasakwa as one of the most magnificent views in the Serengeti. Staying at this breathtaking property is sure to take your expectations to new...Popular with
- 61 Haile Selassie Road, Dar es Salaam, TanzaniaRanked #7 overall in Dar es Salaam hotels1 review
A popular bar Thursday through Saturday, and a decent little sports bar with outdoor seating during the week. They also have a reasonably priced guest house, with apartment style, spacious,...Popular with
- 7Nungwi, Zanzibar, TanzaniaRanked #7 overall in Nungwi hotels1 review
Situated in the middle of paradise it offers bungalows with shared bathrooms, or en-suite. Everything is positioned back from the beach, except for the restaurant and bar. The food is...
- 8Chumbe Island, TanzaniaRanked #2 overall in Zanzibar hotels1 review
It's been a long time since I've been here (1997), but this island was amazing - spectacular corals that are nearly exposed at low tide, so easily seen by snorkelers,...Popular with
- 9Victoria Street, TanzaniaRanked #9 overall in Stone Town hotels1 review
Quite basic, but also quite nice. I wasn't looking for many frills, and found all that I needed and more. This was a great base of operations, and I hope...
- 10Ranked #1 overall in Pemba Island hotels1 review
This small guest house is a great option. The owner/operators grew up very near by, so have all the necessary connections to help you with any excursions you have in...