Hotels for Vegetarian in Tanzania
- 11Kiponda area housenumber 831, Stone Town, TanzaniaRanked #2 overall in Stone Town hotels2 reviews
Best hotel in Stone Town. Great service and the best food in the whole of Zanzibar. Would love to come back soon!Popular with
- 12Serengeti National Park, TanzaniaRanked #1 overall in Serengeti National Park hotels2 reviews
We spent two days here while in the Western Serengeti. I think the options for accommodation in this part of the Serengeti are at places like this (mountain top with...Popular with
- 13Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, TanzaniaRanked #2 overall in Arusha hotels2 reviews
Located on the edge of the Ngorongoro Crater, the Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge was the perfect place to finish our week long safari. Sitting out on the balcony, viewing the animals...
- 14Serengeti National Park, TanzaniaRanked #2 overall in Serengeti National Park hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Amazing view of the Serengeti right from your room, the dining area and the living room. Superb service and great food. My favorite on the safari trip.
- 15Mchamgamle, Kizimkazi PO Box 2404 ZanzibarRanked #1 overall in Zanzibar hotels1 review
For perfect stargazing nights and hot sunny days, The Residence embodies the exoticism and mystique of the castaway African Spice Island, Zanzibar. Secluded beachfront pool villas are set along vast...Popular with
- 16Northern Corridor, Serengeti National Park, TanzaniaRanked #3 overall in Serengeti National Park hotels2 reviews
The service is superb, the food is good, especially the diverse breakfast options that they have, I think the picnic lunch is something the can improve on but general service...Popular with
- 17Momella Rd | P.O. Box 3171, Arusha, TanzaniaRanked #3 overall in Arusha hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Went on my first safari in Arusha National Park. Stayed overnight in Hatari Lodge, which is an amazing place. A John Wayne film - Hatari (which means danger in Swahili)...Popular with
- 18Mbingwe Valley, Serengeti National Park N/A, TanzaniaRanked #4 overall in Serengeti National Park hotels2 reviews
I've stayed at all of the Serena lodges in the Serengeti, and have to say that this is the nicest of the bunch. The view is magnificent -- as you...
- 19Forodhani St, Stone Town, TanzaniaRanked #3 overall in Stone Town hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 2
Get a tea on their terrace, facing the sea. A colonial touch for this stylish hotel in Stone Town, where we normally make a stop, while going around in Stone...Popular with
- 20South Coast, Dar es Salaam, TanzaniaRanked #2 overall in Dar es Salaam hotels1 review
Mikadi Beach is a great place for backpackers or anyone looking for a lively and spirited night time social scene and a chill place to hang out during the day....Popular with