Hotels for Outdoor Enthusiasts in Tanzania
- 21Mbingwe Valley, Serengeti National Park N/A, TanzaniaRanked #4 overall in Serengeti National Park hotels2 reviews
In the middle of the safari a beautiful lodge. When we came back from the safari the lodge staff waited for us with ice tea and hot towels to wipe...
- 22South Coast, Dar es Salaam, TanzaniaRanked #2 overall in Dar es Salaam hotels1 review
Mikadi Beach is a great place for backpackers or anyone looking for a lively and spirited night time social scene and a chill place to hang out during the day....Popular with
- 23Kisolanza Farm, near Iringa, TanzaniaRanked #1 overall in Iringa hotels1 review
I haven't had enough time to take advantage of all the Farmhouse has to offer but the campsite and accommodations are wonderful and homey. I hear their meals, supplied by...Popular with
- 2426 km east of Serona, Serengeti National Park, TanzaniaRanked #7 overall in Serengeti National Park hotels1 review
This "eco" friendly camp is perfect for those looking to "rough" it without really "roughing" it. This mobile camp is situated in the heart of the Serengeti National Park. The...
- 25Next to Kilamanjaro Airport, Moshi, TanzaniaRanked #2 overall in Moshi hotels1 review
The KIA lodge is a beautiful and spawling property conveniently located near the Airport which makes this a great option to stay at arrival and before leaving Arusha on that...
- 26Lake Manyara National Park, TanzaniaRanked #2 overall in Lake Manyara National Park hotels1 review
What a great place!!when I first heard I'm going to stay in a tent I figured it's going to be a disaster. This place is amazing! The tent is build...
- 27Serengeti National Park, TanzaniaRanked #9 overall in Serengeti National Park hotels1 reviewPopular with
- 28Plot 1216 | Msasani, Dar es Salaam, TanzaniaRanked #6 overall in Dar es Salaam hotels1 review
Aside from the neighborhood and the lack of activities around it, Alexander's is arguably the best place to stay in Dar. It's a boutique hotel that has full service offerings:...
- 29Serengeti Tanzania, Serengeti National Park, TanzaniaRanked #10 overall in Serengeti National Park hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
HTT President personally visited & selected Sasakwa as one of the most magnificent views in the Serengeti. Staying at this breathtaking property is sure to take your expectations to new...Popular with
- 301 Haile Selassie Road, Dar es Salaam, TanzaniaRanked #7 overall in Dar es Salaam hotels1 review
A popular bar Thursday through Saturday, and a decent little sports bar with outdoor seating during the week. They also have a reasonably priced guest house, with apartment style, spacious,...Popular with