Hotels for Nightlife Lovers in Tanzania
- 21Forodhani St, Stone Town, TanzaniaRanked #3 overall in Stone Town hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 2
Get a tea on their terrace, facing the sea. A colonial touch for this stylish hotel in Stone Town, where we normally make a stop, while going around in Stone...Popular with
- 22Kisolanza Farm, near Iringa, TanzaniaRanked #1 overall in Iringa hotels1 review
I haven't had enough time to take advantage of all the Farmhouse has to offer but the campsite and accommodations are wonderful and homey. I hear their meals, supplied by...Popular with
- 23Central Serengeti | Serengeti National Park, Tanzania, Serengeti National Park 2633, TanzaniaRanked #5 overall in Serengeti National Park hotels2 reviews
Great location right in the heart of the Serengeti. The view deck is a great place to catch the sunset and view the animals running around below.
- 24Bwejuu, TanzaniaRanked #1 overall in Bwejuu hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Have to say that Breezes is a bit expensive for what you get. I've stayed in much more luxurious places in Zanzibar and paid less. Location and setting is amazing...Popular with
- 25Near Moshi-Arusha Road, Moshi, TanzaniaRanked #1 overall in Moshi hotels2 reviews
Friendly staff. Great location with fabulous view of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Free breakfast in the morning. Staff is very helpful in arraging activities, including drivers for a fee. Say hi to...Popular with
- 26Serengeti National Park, TanzaniaRanked #6 overall in Serengeti National Park hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
You've probably seen the footage of wildebeest crossing the Grumeti River as they complete their migration route and head back into Kenya -- crocodiles gorging on their hapless victims. Grumeti...Popular with
- 27Lake Manyara National Park, TanzaniaRanked #1 overall in Lake Manyara National Park hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
Lake Manyara is often overlooked by travellers to the Serengeti, but it is one of the more beautiful places I've been to. Manyara Tree Lodge is surrounded by wildlife and...Popular with
- 28Dodoma Road, Arusha, TanzaniaRanked #4 overall in Arusha hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
The gorgeous villas are located on a coffee plantation just outside town, on the road to the Ngorongoro Crater. The rooms were beautiful but what I remember most was the...Popular with
- 29Ngorongoro Conservation Area, TanzaniaRanked #5 overall in Arusha hotels1 review
If you fancy wild civet cats running through the rafters, and hyenas coming close to the campfire, then this is the place for you. Ndutu is one of the wonderful...
- 30Moshi Nariobi Road, P.O.Box 877, Arusha, TanzaniaRanked #6 overall in Arusha hotels1 review
Bel posto, bel clima, personale molto disponibile. Ci torno assillutamente!