Hotels for Art & Design Lovers in Tanzania
- 21PO Box 4807, Nungwi, TanzaniaRanked #2 overall in Nungwi hotels4 reviews
An excellent hotel in Nungwi, the main beach in Zanzibar. Good service, great food and they even helped me rigging my laptop's power socket to fit theirs. A bit expensive,...
- 22Nungwi, TanzaniaRanked #3 overall in Nungwi hotels3 reviews
My fiancée and I spent 6 days at LangiLangi. We got the ocean front room Tumbatu (where this photo was taken) and enjoyed every minute. After we got settled, we...
- 23Tarangire National Park, TanzaniaRanked #1 overall in Tarangire National Park hotels2 reviews
How on Earth this place can get less than a 5 star review is beyond me. This was my 8th trip to the African continent and Tarangire is right at...
- 24Kiponda area housenumber 831, Stone Town, TanzaniaRanked #2 overall in Stone Town hotels2 reviews
Best hotel in Stone Town. Great service and the best food in the whole of Zanzibar. Would love to come back soon!Popular with
- 25Serengeti National Park, TanzaniaRanked #1 overall in Serengeti National Park hotels2 reviews
We spent two days here while in the Western Serengeti. I think the options for accommodation in this part of the Serengeti are at places like this (mountain top with...Popular with
- 26Serengeti National Park, TanzaniaRanked #2 overall in Serengeti National Park hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Amazing view of the Serengeti right from your room, the dining area and the living room. Superb service and great food. My favorite on the safari trip.
- 27Mchamgamle, Kizimkazi PO Box 2404 ZanzibarRanked #1 overall in Zanzibar hotels1 review
For perfect stargazing nights and hot sunny days, The Residence embodies the exoticism and mystique of the castaway African Spice Island, Zanzibar. Secluded beachfront pool villas are set along vast...Popular with
- 28Northern Corridor, Serengeti National Park, TanzaniaRanked #3 overall in Serengeti National Park hotels2 reviews
The service is superb, the food is good, especially the diverse breakfast options that they have, I think the picnic lunch is something the can improve on but general service...Popular with
- 29Momella Rd | P.O. Box 3171, Arusha, TanzaniaRanked #3 overall in Arusha hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Went on my first safari in Arusha National Park. Stayed overnight in Hatari Lodge, which is an amazing place. A John Wayne film - Hatari (which means danger in Swahili)...Popular with
- 30Mbingwe Valley, Serengeti National Park N/A, TanzaniaRanked #4 overall in Serengeti National Park hotels2 reviews
I've stayed at all of the Serena lodges in the Serengeti, and have to say that this is the nicest of the bunch. The view is magnificent -- as you...