Restaurants near Tapella's
- 1G/F Miriam House 151 Legazpi St. Legazpi Village, Makati, PhilippinesRanked #3 overall in Makati City restaurantsDistance: 0.0 mi1 review
located at the ground floor of Miriam Bldg 151 Legazpi st. Legazpi village Makati city Phils. this cozy resto serves yummy local dishes and has superb service. this is Bagnet..famous...
- 4Level 2, Greenbelt 3, Makati, PhilippinesRanked #15 overall in Makati City restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi3 reviews
Good Filipino food! It's a casual eatery good for small groups (and I've heard from friends it makes a decent a first date place...though that could be Greenbelt in genera)l....Popular with
- 52/F Greenbelt 5, Ayala Center 1228, PhilippinesRanked #17 overall in Makati City restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
I hate this joint. It basically has everything you'd want that's not good for you. Hence the five stars.
- 6Ayala Triangle Gardens, Paseo de Roxas, Ayala Triangle, Makati City, 1226, PhilippinesRanked #19 overall in Makati City restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
This place isn't fancy - it looks a bit like a school cafeteria....but my god, the food is amazing. The pasta, pizza and desserts were all to die for. The...
- 7G/F China Bank Bldg., Paseo de Roxas, cor. Villar Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City, PhilippinesRanked #4 overall in Pasay restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
When I'm travelling alone on business, this is the place I like to frequent. It's right across the street from my office, and when it's time to hide or escape...
- 8G/F Philcom Building, 8755 Paseo De Roxas, Makati City, 1200, Metro Manila, PhilippinesRanked #3 overall in Pasay restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
If you are in the Philippines and love Starbucks, you can thank this place. First Starbucks in the Philippines and it impresses. I go upstairs to find a quiet spot,...
- 9Makati Shangri-La, Level 2, Ayala Avenue corner Makati Avenue, Makati City 1200, PhilippinesRanked #27 overall in Makati City restaurantsDistance: 0.0 mi1 review
Love the freshness of the fish here, it's so good. Not to mention its cheap eats, not bad for being in a five star hotel. Good quality food and the...