A popular stop people do on their way to Jaco, Manuel Antonio, or other destinations in the south.
Hotels near Tarcoles Bridge for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 19.48 miHotel Class:9.48 mi from Tarcoles Bridge3 reviews
If you are looking for luxurious accommodations in a resort setting this is the place. Beaches are beautiful, great golf & spa amenities, and lots of restaurants options. Good option for a destination vacation or celebration.Popular with
- 211.76 miHotel Class:11.76 mi from Tarcoles Bridge4 reviews
I did not spend a night at this hotel but I did go to breakfast one day and was really surprised at how nice it was! Fantastic food and beautiful grounds. If I go back to Jaco one day, this is where I would stay.
- 37.32 miHotel Class:7.32 mi from Tarcoles Bridge2 reviews
Beautiful Hotel located within a rainforest. It is pricey but well worth it. There is a restaurant and a few bars. We were there in November which was pretty quiet and wet. We had a little suite facing the ocean. The room was spacious, the bathrooms were nice (shampoo provided). You can see wildlife just by looking out the window. ...
- 412.71 mi12.71 mi from Tarcoles Bridge1 review
The service was excellent and the place has a very good location
- 514.82 miHotel Class:14.82 mi from Tarcoles Bridge1 review
Bosque del Mar restaurant menu includes truly fresh fish & beef tenderloin raised on the owners ranch. Great Costa rican breakfast of gallo pinto, queso fresco, fresh fruit and of course fresh Costa Rican coffee.Popular with
- 612.48 miHotel Class:12.48 mi from Tarcoles Bridge2 reviews
Everybody knows of Punta Leona when we mentioned it in Costa Rica and even though it is known as one of the biggest resorts, we weren't impressed with our hotel room. In the inside, it reminded me of a motel. The great thing is we were able to zipline to 6 different platforms at the Monkey Canopy Trail (excellent!). It ...
- 739.45 miHotel Class:39.45 mi from Tarcoles Bridge1 review
A wonderful way to start one's trip in the beautiful country of Costa Rica. It is a historical hotel on the square and close to many museums, attractions, and the market. Step inside and step back in history, while the staff kindly take care of all of your details. Good breakfast, love the coffee. The rooms are simple, but with ...Popular with
- 840.71 miHotel Class:40.71 mi from Tarcoles Bridge1 review
A lovely hotel close to the center of Costa Rica... A synergy of flora, fauna, and art... A great place to stay when you are traveling across Costa Rica. The rooms were simple, but very comfortable.. The staff friendly and helpful. The food healthy and delicious. The Garden is exquisite.Popular with
- 922.42 mi22.42 mi from Tarcoles Bridge1 review
Alma del Pacifico, on one of Costa Rica's most beautiful stretches of beach, exudes an auto of luxury and privacy in a completely relaxed setting without pretension. The small boutique property of 20 suites reflects Costa Rica’s colorful culture, with spacious villas in a post-modern Californian style and lush tropical gardens right on an incredible stretch of oceanfront. The hotel ...Popular with
- 1027.02 miHotel Class:27.02 mi from Tarcoles Bridge1 review
Great owners, great hotel, great food and a nightlife! Beautiful sunrises and walks to the waterfall - the waves are too much for kids, but the pool fixes that! Rent one of the villas if you can, but every room has a view of the beach and there are several different accomodations to choose from.Popular with
- 1125.57 miHotel Class:25.57 mi from Tarcoles Bridge3 reviews
Rarely do we find a resort located on such a gorgeous stretch of beach not crowded, but that's exactly what we found here. Clandestino has 12 rooms, and is only one of maybe 4 hotels on Palo Seco at the end of 6+ km of dirt road from Parrita. Not particularly near civilization or convenient to get in or out, ...Popular with
- 1232.87 mi32.87 mi from Tarcoles Bridge4 reviews
One of my favorite Marriott Hotel's in the world. It is located on the edge of San Jose, and is surrounded by rolling hills and beautiful green landscapes.Popular with
- 1339.94 mi39.94 mi from Tarcoles Bridge3 reviews
Arrive, grab a beer, meet some people and start an adventure.Popular with
- 1425.73 miHotel Class:25.73 mi from Tarcoles Bridge2 reviews
All inclusive fun,food and SUN....
- 1539.98 miHotel Class:39.98 mi from Tarcoles Bridge2 reviews
The hotel on the whole is good. The rooms are large and clean, and the staff is very friendly. The hotel has a small pool, jacuzzi, and a gym. The gym has some pretty ancient equipment, but it gets the job done. The hotel restaurant is pretty decent. They don't have a lot of variety, but is a nice option ...Popular with
- 1639.06 mi39.06 mi from Tarcoles Bridge1 review
Beautifull colonial hostel. Better than a hotel, probably the best place to stay in san Jose. Nice colonial style forniture, delicious breakfast, amazing staff...Popular with
- 1733.07 miHotel Class:33.07 mi from Tarcoles Bridge1 review
- 1839.76 miHotel Class:39.76 mi from Tarcoles Bridge1 reviewPopular with
- 1932.25 mi32.25 mi from Tarcoles Bridge1 review
It was a beautiful, mountainside resort but I've heard it's gone out of business since I was there in 2007. Too bad.Popular with
- 2033.9 miHotel Class:33.9 mi from Tarcoles Bridge1 review
Nice, clean, basic chain hotel. Exactly like you'd expect to find in any town across America, including the continental breakfast. It's directly across the street from Costa Rica's San Jose Airport, making it a super convenient place to spend a first or last night at the bookends of a Costa Rica adventure.