Seriously the best meal I've had in Juneau in So Long!! If only my babe liked italian as much as i!!
Restaurants near Tarentino's Italian Restaurant
- 10.2 mi0.2 mi from Tarentino's Italian Restaurant3 reviews
The Red Dog Saloon is one of the tourist traps in Juneau, but it's a fun trap with a good root beer. They has a live comedic piano player and lots of interesting decor, including quite a bit of underwear, male and female, nailed to the walls or hanging from other objects.
- 20.1 mi0.1 mi from Tarentino's Italian Restaurant
2011 update: I ate at Hangar on the Wharf three times in June, and it remains my favorite place to eat for the price. I discovered another great restaurant in June (Zen at the Goldbelt Hotel) but you can stretch a dollar farther at lunch at Zen than you can at dinner. Rusty's prices range from $10-$30+ all day long, ...
- 30.03 mi0.03 mi from Tarentino's Italian Restaurant1 reviewPopular withTrendstersVegetarianFoodies
- 40.02 mi0.02 mi from Tarentino's Italian Restaurant1 reviewPopular withDesignNightlifeLuxury
- 50.18 mi
- 60.03 mi0.03 mi from Tarentino's Italian Restaurant1 reviewPopular withFamiliesLocalBudget
- 70.12 mi0.12 mi from Tarentino's Italian Restaurant
The cuisine at Zen is described as Asian fusion. As I recall the chef/owner came to Juneau from Hong Kong. Not only is the food great, there are several wines available by the glass ranging from Champagne and Sauvignon Blanc to a variety of reds. Lunches are less expensive and just as good as dinner (albeit with slightly smaller portions).
- 80.03 mi0.03 mi from Tarentino's Italian Restaurant1 review
Bagels, sandwiches, soups, salads, goodies, great teas and coffee, and a comfortable (locals) downtown atmosphere. This is where Juneauites go for a good, relaxed lunch. A great place to sit and chat or read while enjoying a nosh.
- 90.48 mi
- 103.06 mi
- 111.49 mi1.49 mi from Tarentino's Italian Restaurant1 review