Formerly a popular restaurant, now closed and being restored to open as a gift shop. Too bad, used to be a cool place to have a drink and people watch.
Vacation rentals near Tavern on the Green
- 11.38 mi1.38 mi from Tavern on the Green2 reviews
- 24.07 mi4.07 mi from Tavern on the Green1 review
We have three apartments in our Williamsburg home at 19 Conselyea St. Brooklyn NY 11211. The GARDEN, the PARLOR and the WILLIAMSBURG.
- 34.33 mi4.33 mi from Tavern on the Green2 reviews
Go visit some second hand shops in Williamsburg and have a nice latte while you´re there. Great place!
- 41.21 mi1.21 mi from Tavern on the Green1 review
This apartment was a great place to stay. It is an easy walk to broadway plays, times square, and a large subway train station. Working with the owner was easy. Theater Row Diner and Szechuan Palace are very close and have good food and service.
- 52.0 mi2.0 mi from Tavern on the Green1 review
- 63.32 mi3.32 mi from Tavern on the Green1 review
A beautifully renovated brownstone townhouse in the heart of New York City. The owners were also extremely helpful and sympathetic! We would certainly book the flat again.Popular with
- 72.41 mi2.41 mi from Tavern on the Green1 review
Union Square, Gramercy's Best - Second Ave & 22nd Street!!Popular with
- 84.25 mi4.25 mi from Tavern on the Green1 review
Perfect for us - Two adults and one child, there for business and sightseeing. Nothing too fancy or "frilly", just basic but secure and clean digs tastefully furnished in a nice neighborhood and VERY handy to Manhattan subway. All for a fair price...
- 94.25 mi4.25 mi from Tavern on the Green1 review
Our 2nd Floor Parlor Apt
- 1018.18 mi18.18 mi from Tavern on the Green1 review
WOW, really !! I din't think I could get so much for so little. this house is amazing and it should be at list $ 1,000 per day, I'm happy that owner is not a greed person and just want a little money to help him paying the high cost of property tax and the mortgage. we Stayed at this ...
- 119.42 mi9.42 mi from Tavern on the Green1 review
Great accommodations in a lovely neighborhood, central to many attractions.Popular with