Taxim Hill Hotel
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!299 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- FoodTasty food. 71% of guests gave positive feedback.
- PricePrice – a rip-off. 71% did not like it.
- RoomOnly 57% said rooms were clean enough.
- Service53% said the reception staff was ok.
- Hotel50% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
Situated next to Taksim Square, Taxim Hill Hotel offers rooms with chic interiors and free Wi-Fi. Its restaurant offers panoramic views of the Bosphorus. Taksim Subway Station is only a minute walk away.
The rooms at Taxim Hill feature a modern interior. Each room offers air conditioning, a minibar, and an en suite bathroom. Some rooms have a private spa bath. Hotel Taxim Hill is just a 15-minute walk from Lutfi Kirdar Convention & Exhibition Centre. The many shops of Istiklal Caddesi are just 50 metres from the hotel.