Tea Station - Newark (North Cal - Bay Area)
Member Reviews (3)
- Tea Station - Newark (North Cal - Bay Area)Member ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 8Mar 11, 2014
I got really excited to try this place but it turned out to be a disappointment for me. I ordered:
- hibiscus green tea = oddly texture sour taste with grass jelly.
- takoyaki = octopus was cooked right except the potato was too mushy.
- fried mushroom = bland taste with barely any seasoning.
- fried wings = mediocre chicken wings with no sauce. what kind of place that has no form of sauce? how can you eat friend chicken wings with no sauce? I just don't get it.
Overall, service was good but the food did not deliver.
- Tea Station - Newark (North Cal - Bay Area)Mar 21, 2013
So my mom & I were craving something cold & sweet so we ended up going here when I was thinking Tapioca Express was in that plaza somewhere. Anywho.. so we were looking at the menu outside & then went inside in which we were immediately greeted in Cantonese by an employee. My mom wanted Durian shake, but they don't have Durian. So instead she got Green Bean shake while I got the Strawberry Shake with yogurt(?)
The drinks came out in cute little pitchers.. definitely different! And it was YUMMM. Definitely would go back again :)
- Tea Station - Newark (North Cal - Bay Area)Community ManagerMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 8First to ReviewNov 22, 2012
One of my favorite boba tea places in East Bay. I love their hot teas and specialty drinks. It's rich and flavorful, not powdery like some other places. I especially love the big cups and spoons they serve it with. Food is good too, not many places where you can get tea eggs!