Hotels for Family Travelers in Tel Aviv
- 36 Montefiore Street, Tel Aviv, IsraelRanked #1 overall in Tel Aviv hotels7 reviews
My favorite hotel in Tel Aviv! Its a very small boutique hotel with beautifully decorated sleek rooms, great service and delicious food, especially their Israeli breakfast. If you can't stay...Popular with
- 22Kalischer 25 Tel Aviv, 65165 IsraelRanked #5 overall in Tel Aviv hotels4 reviews
open in summer 2011 the brown hotel is an amazing special place. top design, great location and best services create one of the best boutique hotels in tel aviv.Popular with
- 56 Mazeh Street, Tel Aviv 65789, IsraelRanked #6 overall in Tel Aviv hotels3 reviews
What makes this hotel so unique and pleasant is its amazing staff and winning location. I spent few nights at The Diaghilev on my last business trip. It is so...Popular with
- 121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv 63453, IsraelRanked #7 overall in Tel Aviv hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The Renaissance Hotel's lobby is stunning. The first thing that struck my eye when I entered the hotel was the wall of windows facing the sparkling sea. It's a great...Popular with
- 25216 Hayarkon St, Tel Aviv 63405, IsraelRanked #7 overall in Tel Aviv hotels3 reviews
From top to bottom, beginning to end, The Shalom Hotel is a strikingly beautiful hotel. The lobby is designed in white, pastels and touches of dark wood, very elegant and...Popular with
- 136 Menachem Begin Road, Tel Aviv 67021, IsraelRanked #8 overall in Tel Aviv hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Located in Azrieli Shopping Center, Israel's biggest mall, The Crowne Plaza City Center is the epitomy of luxury. The foyer is stylish and modern, full of bright, little touches. The...Popular with
- 1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv 64373, IsraelRanked #9 overall in Tel Aviv hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Beautiful location and also pretty central. The bikes for rent are a great amenity. The breakfast is served across the street so no PJ for breakfast!Popular with
- הצדף 1, Herzliya, IsraelRanked #11 overall in Tel Aviv hotels3 reviews
The Port Hotel reminds me of an old-timey ship, decorated in deep browns and cool blues. It's located down the street from Tel Aviv's port, which is full of restaurants...
- 79 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv 63432, IsraelRanked #12 overall in Tel Aviv hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Walking into the Park Plaza Orchid was relaxing from the start. You can see the Mediterranean and almost hear the ocean waves from the stylish lobby. The lounge was full...
- 250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv 63113, IsraelRanked #43 overall in Tel Aviv hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The Grand Beach hotel claims to be recently renovated, but that was not apparent to me. From the outside, the hotel is a bit of a monstrosity, huge and imposing....