Tembo House Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Tembo House HotelFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
Classic hotel that's seen all layers of society pass through its doors. Centrally located close to the medina's in Stone Town. If you're looking for a more traditional colonialist feel then this is your place. It's got a great vibe, and that storied historic feel...
Very Good!27 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- The hotel is perfect for swimmers according to guests.
- Location95% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.
- BeachWonderful beach.
- Swimming Pool