10 Donegal Square South, Belfast BT1 5JD, Northern Ireland
See Room Choices:
Compare best prices from top travel sites
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!215 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Location95% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building93% said the facilities were very new.
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Ten square boutique hotel is the only luxury boutique hotelin belfast and features superior pudong style guest roomsand suites it is situated in a particularly attractivelisted victorian building just opposite the city hall andwithin walking distance of the whole city centre area making it very convenient the pudong district is renownedin china for its luxurious five star hotels and the rooms atten square mirror this asian splendour to exceptionally highstandards and offer a refreshingly contemporary ambiance each bedroom has a high window and is theatrically decoratedin an uncompromisingly modern style both simple and veryluxurious even the most dyed in the wool traditionalistwill be won over by the sheer style and unexpectedhomeliness of these rooms and the wonderful en suitebathrooms to match bedrooms feature low level beds withwhite duvets and dark timber headboards that sit on a creamcoir carpet the grill room and bar is the latest additionto the burgeoning belfast social scene located on donegallsquare this unique concept offers a fusion of traditionand city centre style the grill room and bar occupies theentire ground floor of this the most hip hotel in belfast the menu is conceived with a view to providing simpletraditional dishes with a modern twist the classiccheeseburger thai noodle steak salad and knife and forkbarbecue ribs are just a few of the signature dishes thedecor is eclectic whilst the atmosphere is electric open 7days for breakfast lunch and dinner live music sessionsprovide a backdrop on many evenings voted best city hotel2006 by belfast chamber of trade and commerce