Details:Ten Thousand Waves is a unique mountain spa resort near Santa Fe, New Mexico that feels like a Japanese onsen.
- Free Parking
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 86%Luxury Travelers
- 75%Adventure Travelers
- 74%Green Travelers
- 74%Spiritual Seekers
- 63%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 63%Art & Design Lovers
User Reviews (11 Reviews)
- Ten Thousand Waves - Houses of the MoonMember ofWellnessLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 2Jan 07, 2014
Amazing, a must, great Japanese Spa. The lodging is enjoyable and unique. Each unit has it's own features. Some with kitchenettes and others just normal rooms. The spa and store have very helpful people to make the most of your spa experience. Looking forward to trying the new restaurant which opened early Winter 2013.
- Ten Thousand Waves - Houses of the MoonJan 28, 2014
If you've got a car in Santa Fe and love hot springs, make a reservation to visit this mountain onsen (Japanese-style hot-springs spa) tucked among the juniper and pinon pine trees on national forest land. Take your pick of public communal or private hot tubs for your soak, followed up by a massage or herbal body wrap.
- Ten Thousand Waves - Houses of the MoonMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesAdventure Travelers+ 1Jan 07, 2014
An amazing collection of private and communal hot tubs in the hills outside of Santa Fe. Surrounded by pines trees and pristine mountains. They offer amazing massage and spa services as well.
- Ten Thousand Waves - Houses of the MoonMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesHistory Buffs+ 2Dec 21, 2013
A perfect way to spend time relaxing from all the walking around Santa Fe. The calming Koi ponds, open air baths, and of course the body treatments. I recommend the stone massage, total rejuvenation.
- Ten Thousand Waves - Houses of the Moon
- Ten Thousand Waves - Houses of the MoonDec 21, 2013
This is a charming semi-luxe spa on the mountain above Santa Fe...long established, great views and extras a la Japan. Different private pools and tubs are carefully administrated. One might see a movie star. but, if yer coming down from Alamosa, Co; Ojo Caliente is funky, cheap, ad a really nice place for bathing in 5 different hot springs and motel for overnight access.
- Ten Thousand Waves - Houses of the MoonFirst to ReviewDec 21, 2013
Get your float on. If you are on a road trip this is an essential place to stop to wash away the road and to take a couple hours back for yourself. There are hot tubs, meditation rooms and if you need a massage they are the best in the business. They do have rooms but make sure to book in advance.Recommended for:Spiritual Seekers
Outstanding!81 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance. 93% of guests enjoyed it.
- HotelHotel is great. 87% of the guests liked it.
- Bar and BeveragesBar is amazing. Appreciated by 86% of guests.
- Wellness/SportsVery nice wellness & sports facilities. 85% of the guests liked it.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 79% of guests gave positive comments.
- Food70% found the breakfast to be wonderful.