Tennoji Miyako Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Tennoji Miyako HotelMember ofGreen TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 3First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
The hotel is right opposite the JR Tennoji station so it is really easy for us to go anywhere. The rooms are decent. We had to stay in the smoking section the first stay since they were running out of non-smoking rooms at the time. The second time we got a non-smoking room. The area is busy with lots of shopping opportunities, small cafes. There is a supermarket in the nearby Mio (underground). So eating options are lots, with varied prices. It is a nice choice for a traveler and I will stay in it again if we happen to be in Osaka again.
- Tennoji Miyako HotelJan 28, 2013
Very clean and convenient hotel - you don't even need to go outside in between the station and hotel!
The buffet breakfast has an amazing view of Osaka and has a good selection of Western and Japanese food. When I went (back in 2008), this included slushies!
Very Good!507 reviews across the web.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Location89% liked the proximity to shopping.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 89%.
- Service63% said the reception staff was ok.
- FoodFood is average. Only 59% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- Room58% didn't like the uncomfortable beds.
Dining options at Tennoji Miyako Hotel include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. This Osaka property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and small meeting rooms.
There are 200 guestrooms at Tennoji Miyako Hotel. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include trouser presses.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.