Termas de Papallacta Cabins
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- Termas de Papallacta CabinsMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersGreen TravelersAdventure TravelersFirst to ReviewAug 13, 2013
This is my absolute favorite place to stay in Ecuador. The hotel and cabin-style cottages are luxurious and cozy, and the hot springs are life changing! If you have a small group, I recommend the cottages as they offer a lot more privacy, a kitchenette, and each one has it's own private hot spring pool adjacent to it. There is nothing quite like stepping out into the freezing cold high Andean night, only to immerse yourself in steaming hot mineral water. You have access to the pools all night, so be prepared to count the stars of the southern sky while sipping your favorite drink and relaxing in a warm bath of heavenly awesomeness. The hotel and cottages are all done in a thatch-roof "Hobbit"-like style, which just adds another layer of charm to this spectacular high altitude spot.Recommended for:
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
Excellent!149 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for sports.
- Location94% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Service85% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 84%.
- Wellness Area80% loved the sauna.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.