Restaurants near Terranea Oceanfront Owner's Two-BR Casita Suite w/ Resort Amenities! for Students

filtered byStudentsX

Catalina Kitchen at Terranea Resort

0.02 mi from Terranea Oceanfront Owner's Two-BR Casita Suite w/ Resort Amenities!

I brought my mom here for her birthday and she loved it. The restaurant is located inside the Terranea Resort property so you have an amazing view while dining. The food can be expensive but you can get a complimentary surf and turf entree with a purchase of a regular entree if you dine on your exact birth date. The ...

Popular withLuxuryFamilies

Nelson's

0.0 mi from Terranea Oceanfront Owner's Two-BR Casita Suite w/ Resort Amenities!

Amazing views and great atmosphere !

Mar'Sel

0.37 mi from Terranea Oceanfront Owner's Two-BR Casita Suite w/ Resort Amenities!

mar'sel is a fantastic restaurant in the Terranea Resort. Right on the shoreline has some of the best views. Everything about this place is top shelf. Everyone on the staff is extremely well trained in true service in a excellent restaurant. The menu on their website is a lot smaller than the one we got presented with there. The food ...

Trump National Golf Club

2.87 mi from Terranea Oceanfront Owner's Two-BR Casita Suite w/ Resort Amenities!

Beautiful place to brunch or just to walk around! Perfect for a wedding reception as well. Thanks to boyfriend and his friend for celebrating whatever they were celebrating and letting me tagging along, the view of this place is AH-MAZING. Pretty much it's to die for. We came here for weekend brunch and the weekend brunch was a buffet with ...

Popular withLuxuryAdventureFoodies

Yummy Yogurt

2.73 mi from Terranea Oceanfront Owner's Two-BR Casita Suite w/ Resort Amenities!

Before Pink Berry or Red Mango, Yummy Yogurt was there and it was good. It's still there so go check it out. Healthy fro-yo with awesome toppings. Lots of cool flavors.

Bamboo Song Restaurant

2.7 mi from Terranea Oceanfront Owner's Two-BR Casita Suite w/ Resort Amenities!

Small place, good pho! They also have sushi rolls and a couple of Korean dishes.

Ruby's Diner

2.77 mi from Terranea Oceanfront Owner's Two-BR Casita Suite w/ Resort Amenities!

Came here for their Anniversary deal. So, every anniversary, they have this special deal. The cost of their Classic Rubyburger with Fries is based on their anniversary year. This was their 31st anniversary; So, the cost was $3.10. As you would assume, specials means long line. So avoid, peak time. Parking: Free shared parking lot with the mall. Plus, since ...

Popular withFamiliesBudgetOutdoor

Shin-Sen-Gumi Hakata Ramen

11.38 mi from Terranea Oceanfront Owner's Two-BR Casita Suite w/ Resort Amenities!

My comfort fatty food on a rainy day. I like taking friends here if they never had shinsengumi. Great energy and you can watch them make the ramen if you sit at the bar table. There is always a wait if you show up around 6-7pm. They leave the menu out with an order sheet so you can save time ...

Popular withFoodiesStudentsLocal

milk and honey

19.76 mi from Terranea Oceanfront Owner's Two-BR Casita Suite w/ Resort Amenities!

Yea... the totoro toast was a bit over priced (extra $3 design fee and 45+min to make). BUT if 3 elite foodies like me, shanon and natalie see this on the menu, TOTORO HONEY TOAST was a MUST! SERVICE: We showed up when the room was full. Waited a bit for a seat. The service was awesome. The server was ...

Popular withFoodiesStudentsTrendsters

Old Time Noodle House

11.8 mi from Terranea Oceanfront Owner's Two-BR Casita Suite w/ Resort Amenities!

Their dumpling soup is so good!! their noodles are handmade. I did not enjoy their dark rice sausage entre. One entre is big enough to feed two people. The atmosphere is cozy and parking isn't a problem. Don't forget to bring cash and their bathroom is outside (the inside looks like pink puked all over lol )

The Crema Cafe

16.95 mi from Terranea Oceanfront Owner's Two-BR Casita Suite w/ Resort Amenities!

When I'm starting off a sunny Saturday afternoon driving down the Orange County coast, I usually pull over first in Seal Beach for crepes at the Crema Cafe. Order inside, then wait for your plate of sweet or savory crepes, made fresh to order, to be delivered outside in the breezy courtyard. Darn good espresso, too.

Popular withStudentsFamiliesBudget

Musha Restaurant

8.19 mi from Terranea Oceanfront Owner's Two-BR Casita Suite w/ Resort Amenities!

After reading other peoples reviews about the food, I tried to lower my expectations so I won't be disappointed. Their food was good and I loved their service. Their cheese risotto is a must if you love cheese!!! It took a while for them to prepare it. My taste buds are still smiling :) The atmosphere was very interesting. They ...

Popular withNightlifeTrendstersStudents

Santouka Ramen

8.3 mi from Terranea Oceanfront Owner's Two-BR Casita Suite w/ Resort Amenities!

I could see why people love this place. Unlike other ramen places, they have variety to choose from :) I like this place but it's not my #1. Their broth is full of flavor and the price is reasonable for the amount you get. I like the spicy ramen :) Noodles are a lil thick for me (I prefer thin ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersStudents

Yamamotoyama

8.31 mi from Terranea Oceanfront Owner's Two-BR Casita Suite w/ Resort Amenities!

I always get my christmas presents here for my aunt and uncles (quality tea and seaweed). The ladies who work here are very helpful if you're not sure what kind of tea to get. Another awesome thing about here is you can order ice green tea! I love their matcha green tea! Soooo much better than starbucks for almost the ...

Popular withBudgetVegetarianStudents

Cupcakes Couture

10.04 mi from Terranea Oceanfront Owner's Two-BR Casita Suite w/ Resort Amenities!

2011: I had their Salted Caramel Cupcake (my ex-boss brought some to work) and it made me smile. That same week I found the store and shared a cupcake with my sister. The staff was a snob and the cupcake was too sweet so I didn't bother going back again. 2012: My friend, a cupcake lover, was in town and ...

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesStudents

Bonjour French Pastry

10.2 mi from Terranea Oceanfront Owner's Two-BR Casita Suite w/ Resort Amenities!

I've been going to this bakery since 1994... Or since '93? I forgot... It's always been my favorite cake shop. Quality went down a lil and the portion got smaller for the amount you pay but I still love this place. Everytime someone in our family has a birthday, we order cake from them. My brother always gets the chocolate ...

Shellback Tavern

10.12 mi from Terranea Oceanfront Owner's Two-BR Casita Suite w/ Resort Amenities!

GREAT dive bar! Right at the pier, so very popular. Good food, great drinks.

Popular withLocalStudentsNightlife

Baja Sharkeez

8.55 mi from Terranea Oceanfront Owner's Two-BR Casita Suite w/ Resort Amenities!

Sharkeez is a bar with Mexican, with a younger demographic. Food is decent. Daily food specials, 2 for 1 happy hour. Weekend Bloody Mary bar in the mornings.

Popular withStudentsNightlife

Beard Papas

19.44 mi from Terranea Oceanfront Owner's Two-BR Casita Suite w/ Resort Amenities!

I love it when you call me Beard Papa! Throw yo hands in the air, if you's a true playa! Even though it's closeby, I haven't been to Beard Papa's since '08-'09. I remember trying their famous cream puffs during the time I was undergoing radiation therapy at Kaiser Permanente. Shopping at the nearby Big Lots was the perfect excuse ...

Popular withFoodiesBudgetStudents

Roscoe's House Of Chicken & Waffles

12.53 mi from Terranea Oceanfront Owner's Two-BR Casita Suite w/ Resort Amenities!

I recommend the Obama special those wings with that waffle mmm mmm mmm mmmm