Things to do near Terranea Resort for Foodies
- 100 Terranea Way, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275Distance: 0.0 mi20 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Beautiful spot. This hotel sits on the bluffs of Rancho Palos Verdes, with sweeping views of the pacific. The hotel is done in traditional Spanish style, with red tile roof,...Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 131501 Palos Verdes Drive West, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275Ranked #2 overall in Rancho Palos Verdes things to doDistance: 0.8 mi4 reviews
The Point Vicente Lighthouse is effectively part of the Point Vicente Interpretive Center, located on cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The Interpretive Center is good but go there for the...
- 231501 Palos Verdes Drive West, Rancho Palos Verdes, CaliforniaRanked #4 overall in Rancho Palos Verdes things to doDistance: 0.9 mi2 reviews
A favorite whale-watching site, the interpretive center is on cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. From mid December through March the whales' migration back to Alaskan waters is generally too far...Popular with
- 45755 Palos Verdes Drive South, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275-5950Ranked #1 overall in Rancho Palos Verdes things to doDistance: 1.2 mi9 reviews
Built almost entirely of glass on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, soaring Redwoods partly surround it. It is open to the public but if you go on a weekend,...Popular with
- 55970 Palos Verdes Drive South, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275-5924Ranked #3 overall in Rancho Palos Verdes things to doDistance: 1.1 mi3 reviews
Go look for some starfish, some jelly fish and other sea/rock creatures along this shore, where you can also climb into a few caves and pockets or rock. You're also...Popular with
- 826300 Crenshaw Blvd., Palos Verdes Peninsula, CaliforniaRanked #2 overall in Palos Verdes Peninsula things to doDistance: 4.3 mi1 review
There is no comparison with the Descanso Gardens, the Huntington's botanical gardens or the L.A. County Arboretum. However, it does pretty well for a local botanical garden. Its 87 acres,...Popular with
- 9704 Deep Valley Drive, Rolling Hills Estates, CARanked #1 overall in Rolling Hills Estates things to doDistance: 2.7 mi1 review
Sarah straight up kicked my butt.. And boy did it feel good. I went to a SPX Pilates class with my girlfriend and I was shaking within seconds. The SPX...