Terranea Resort

100 Terranea Way, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275

Beautiful spot. This hotel sits on the bluffs of Rancho Palos Verdes, with sweeping views of the pacific. The hotel is done in traditional Spanish style, with red tile roof, terra cotta floor tiles and palm trees. Great for a weekend escape - I felt like I was transported to the Italian Riviera. The beds are comfortable and the rooms ...

Popular withFamiliesLuxuryBusiness

Things to do near Terranea Resort

Korean Bell of Friendship

6.3 mi from Terranea Resort

This place is just beautiful! When we first landed in California, my Uncle took us here and then on, any relatives or family visiting us from overseas, my father always take them here. Yes!, it's that beautiful! Take Gaffey Street allllllllll the way up to the end on a hill. Inside this park sits a huge bell on the center ...

Popular withBudgetOutdoorFamilies

Catalina Express

11.56 mi from Terranea Resort

An island only reachable by water or air. No cars allowed, get around with your motor legs or golf carts. Buy tickets online -- you can choose different take off points and make sure to cash in your free ride on your birthday. Bring medicine if you get sea sick, tends to get bumpy.

Popular withOutdoorWellnessLocal

Long Beach Museum of Art

13.51 mi from Terranea Resort

helllo

Popular withLocalFoodiesStudents

Carnival Cruise Lines

12.06 mi from Terranea Resort

The worst part was when I had to come home (although I certainly could use the sleep once I got home). This was my first cruise (Carnival Paradise M-F cruise in February), but I did a lot of research before going so I had some reasonable expectations. Out of Long Beach, we visited Catalina Island and Ensenada. I was more ...

Popular withFamiliesBudgetAdventure

Long Beach Hydrobikes

16.27 mi from Terranea Resort

I thought I would try out Hydrobikes since it was something unique that I've never done before. The hydrobike itself is pretty stable and fairly easy to control. However, I found that I was getting a little seasick while pedaling furiously to keep the bike going on the ocean. Also depending on the time of day and weather, you might ...

Popular withWellnessOutdoor

Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center

12.06 mi from Terranea Resort

The Center is a mere 5-10 minute drive from our house for those of you who are vendors or attending one of the many conventions that come to town.

Popular withBusinessLocalTrendsters

JetBlue Airways

15.55 mi from Terranea Resort

"C'mon baby, let's get away, oo oo oo Let's save our troubles for another day, oo oo oo oo Come go with me, we got it made, oo oo oo Let me take you on an escapade, let's go!." - "Escapade", Janet Jackson In my limited experience w/ flying, Jetblue has to be my favorite airline to travel thus far. ...

Popular withBusinessBudgetAdventure

Cabrillo Marine Aquarium

6.71 mi from Terranea Resort

Smaller than the Aquarium of the Pacific, but more charming. Bummer that the touch pool won't let you touch the sharks, but the exhibits are great and fun to do (even for adults). Staff are very friendly!

Popular withFamiliesAdventureBusiness

Kayaks On the Water

15.36 mi from Terranea Resort

Great deal for kayaking Group rate $6 per person per hour or individual rate $9 per person per hour. Call ahead to make RSVPs. Great for groups & service is good. You get to kayak / paddle board around the canals & area. Great thing to do on the weekends. =)

Long Beach Harbor

11.34 mi from Terranea Resort

A delightful harbor offerring something for everyone. Take one of the ferries across the harbor for a few dollars to see the city by water.

Earl B. Miller Japanese Garden

16.31 mi from Terranea Resort

Not a bad thing to have on campus, free, peaceful, and relaxing. Nice pond and bonzai plants!

Popular withOutdoorStudentsTrendsters

Long Beach Grand Prix Circuit

11.92 mi from Terranea Resort

Keep an eye out for race events that take place here. There's plenty of parking at the nearby Long Beach Convention Center, which makes it a great venue. I was here for LB Formula Drift

Popular withTrendsters

Redondo State Beach

5.61 mi from Terranea Resort

Right next door to us.

Popular withFamilies

ArcLight Beach Cities

11.39 mi from Terranea Resort

Movies are becoming more and more expensive. Tickets are preseating and $15+. You get to choose the seating but the movie (girl with the dragon tattoo) wasn't packed. I liked the shopping area bc they had cool stuff they were selling. Marvel comics, Little Angry Asian girl, Star Wars, etc. Seats are good. Parking: lots available

Hilltop Park

13.99 mi from Terranea Resort

Alrighty, So I went to this park for what was supposed to be a lil bit of fun in the sun and hanging with some yelpers on a Sunday afternoon... So you get off the freeway and then turn onto Skyline and you start to go up and up and up and up and away around a bend or two. ...

Popular withFamilies

Naples Island

15.8 mi from Terranea Resort

Hidden Gem! It's on the edge of Long Beach closer to Seal Beach. I found it when my friends and I rented a duffy boat and somehow ended up riding through the canals of naples. I saw couples in gondola's floating by and the homes in the area were stunning.

Gable House Bowl

6.46 mi from Terranea Resort

Eco friendly bowling ally deep in the heart of Torrance. The alley is a bit old, but has an old arcade like character. Perfect for kids bday parties and corporate events.

Popular withLocalNightlifeStudents

Pacific Battleship Center - USS IOWA

6.8 mi from Terranea Resort

Fantastic. Visited in Richmond and Los Angeles. My five year old daughter enjoyed it very much.

Popular withOutdoorLocalHistory

Hermosa City Beach

8.56 mi from Terranea Resort

I love watching the sunset at Hermosa Beach. It's a beautiful place to walk along the strand, check out a beach volleyball game, or have a drink on the patio in one of the many boardwalk restaurants. Now if only I knew how to surf!

Popular withBackpackersStudentsFamilies

El Porto Beach

11.55 mi from Terranea Resort

Most convenient beach to silverlake. Decent surfing, board rentals, snack bar, volleyball courts, usually only 30 minutes. Easier and way nicer than santa monica as far as beaches go.