They offer several choices of exciting tours in the area
Restaurants near Terraventuras Jungle Expeditions
- 10.25 miCalle 219, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Costa Rica0.25 mi from Terraventuras Jungle Expeditions
Veronica serves super fresh vegetarian Caribbean fare with tons of vegan and raw options. Veronica is super knowledgeable about nutritional healing and offers a wide array of juices and herbal teas to this end. Macrobiotic health food store on-site. Cooking classes with Veronica, $30 per person, inquire within. (most dishes 1200-3200; 7am-9pm Sun-Thu, until 4:30 Fri)Popular withVegetarianTrendsters
- 20.21 miPuerto Viejo, Costa Rica0.21 mi from Terraventuras Jungle Expeditions2 reviews
An institution in Puerto Viejo. Real Caribbean food at its best. Lidia has build a solid reputation over the years. Perfect for lunch or dinner.
- 30.45 miPuerto Viejo, Costa Rica0.45 mi from Terraventuras Jungle Expeditions3 reviews
Again, a restaurant with panache .Who else would insert chocolate on their menu. A cozy and comfortable place . Service with a smile and food that will keep you smiling. A romantic oasis. Prices are fair for the quality you receive. Ask for the drinks specials. The chef is truly an artist.Popular withVegetarianFoodies
- 40.8 miCocles, Puerto Viejo, Limon, Costa Rica0.8 mi from Terraventuras Jungle Expeditions3 reviews
Family operated Argentinian steak house. My # 1 spot. A relax and cosy place( only 5 tables)The meat is always cooked to your liking, the deserts are typical Argentinian. For the no meat eater, they have fish on the grill. English and French are spoken. A must .
- 50.8 miCentro0.8 mi from Terraventuras Jungle Expeditions3 reviews
This is for the budget people. Good food and outside seating. Perfect for lunch or dinner.Popular withVegetarianFoodiesBudget
- 60.8 miAcross from the bus stop0.8 mi from Terraventuras Jungle Expeditions1 review
Artisinal Italian gelato with a rotating variety of tropical fruit flavors, many of which I have never heard of. You should probably go here every day to try them all. Enjoy your favorite combination on their outdoor patio lounge with ocean views.
- 74.02 miCosta Rica4.02 mi from Terraventuras Jungle Expeditions2 reviews
Fun Caribbean restaurant near the beach serving the famous Rondon (Fish & Tubers Soup) plus plenty of other Caribbean specialities in a relaxed setting.
- 81.81 mi
- 97.34 mi
- 109.05 mi9.05 mi from Terraventuras Jungle Expeditions1 review
Super French restaurant run by Parick & Tasia. Great food in an a suprising setting. I would rate it 6 stars. Patrick was chef at the Hyatt Regency in San Francisco fro 25 yrs.
- 117.34 mi200mts Sur Hotel Suerre Caribe - Frente entrada Playa Grande, Entre Puerto Viejo y Manzanillo, Manzanillo, Costa Rica7.34 mi from Terraventuras Jungle Expeditions1 review
Romantic & Simply Superb: always!
- 126.82 miCosta Rica6.82 mi from Terraventuras Jungle Expeditions1 review
Authentic Caribbean Restaurant beach front in Manzanillo fresh fish , lobster, shrimps seafood soup, reggae music Pura Vida
- 139.05 mi9.05 mi from Terraventuras Jungle Expeditions1 review
Great local food. A gathering spot for expats living in the area or just visting.. Try the blackened tuna or the jumbo shrimp wrapped in bacon and a bed of pasta in a spicy sauce...soooo good.
- 1437.43 miAv. F at Calle 2, Bocas Town, Isla Colon, Panama37.43 mi from Terraventuras Jungle Expeditions1 review
Enjoy authentic Indian food on a patio orchestrated for lounging overlooking the park. Most entrées $7-11. Extensive Indian-inspired cocktail menu, try the rosewater-sangria. Om serves an incredible breakfast as well, with dishes like eggs vindaloo and indian French toast alongside American standards. Open Tu and F-Su 8-noon and 6-10pm