Texas Restaurants

Filter restaurants by: Cuisine
Map view
Selected Categories: Japanese

Uchi Restaurant

Best dining experience of my life. The sushi is incredible-- each dish is crafted as a mix of flavor, texture, and color. Highly recommended as a place to savor each dish course by course. Fabulous wine menu and very knowledgeable service.

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryTrendsters

Uchiko

#BeStuffed Not necessarily broke girl-friendly, but you have to splurge on at least one meal, and this should be it! BrokeGirlsGuide.com

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryBusiness

P.F. Chang's China Bistro

Having dinner with Shane.

Water Street Oyster Bar & Sushi Bar

Water Street Restaurants made their name in Corpus Christi, the heart of the Texas fishing industry. We opened our first restaurant in 1983 in downtown Corpus Christi, just blocks from the docks and people lined up to sample our fresh catch. Today, Water Street Restaurants® have expanded to 3 restaurants in 2 markets and we remain committed to what we ...

Yamato Japanese Restaurant

Ok, this place is GREAT if you like sushi! The brothers work there (I thought they were twins, but they are not) and they always hug you when you comethrough the door. We eat there every time we visit. I do suggest you get a bit earlier tan you want to eat if it is a weekend because it gets ...

Kohnami Restaurant

We went to the Brownsville, TX location and it was phenomenal!! I am not a sushi fan, but I decided to try it and I am so happy I did!! Just absolutely yummy, and there were some great vegetarian options as well

Popular withFoodiesBusinessVegetarian

Musashino Sushi Dokoro

One of my favorite sushi bars in Austin, the location is the only negative. It is easily found if you look for the Chinatown sign, which is the restaurant that sites above it in the same building. The sushi is fresh, they have fantastic "Texas-style" dishes with lots of jalapeno and habanero, and the service is excellent.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersBusiness

Ramen Tatsu-ya

They've only opened recently, but already I can see the potential. I stood in a line in the heat for this, and while I sipped on the tonkotsu broth and nibbled on the noodles, I thought to myself how good it was and how it was actually worth it. There are definitely growing pains, but they seem to be adapting ...

Popular withFoodiesVegetarian

RA Sushi Bar Restaurant

Great food, but it's pricey when you don't go during happy hour.

Kenichi

I went here with a friend who had worked at Kenichi for over 3 years who was recommended that we eat here. It was great! The chef made a custom roll off of the menu that was delicious. I could not finish the scallops which were fantastic and largely-portioned. Their Sake selection is very diverse as well.

Popular withLocalFoodiesNightlife

Shogun Japanese Grill & Sushi

Popular withFamilies

Japaneiro's Sushi Bistro & Latin Grill

Odd combination Latin food and sushi... However their crab puffs and Latin inspired sushi rolls were delicious. I ordered the octopus tempura typed with cilantro and pico de Gallo. Or server was amazing and knew the menu very well.

Haiku Japanese Restaurant

Dined here this evening with a friend. Very nice miso soup and agadashi tofu. The sushi was fresh and service was very good. In a busy plaza, but nicely hidden in a good location.

DK Sushi Bar & Seoul Restaurant

My personal favorite sushi bar in Austin. Great quality food in a smaller quieter atmosphere.

Sushi Zushi

Sushi Zushi is a limited chain restaurant mostly found in nice outdoor shopping malls. They have one of the largest, extensive sushi menus I have ever seen with a ton of great combinations. The sushi is definitely very Americanized, but it is really tasty. They also have an equally extensive cocktail menu as well.

Japan House

Alright... this place, yeah it's cheap. yeah there is a variety. but it really is not good quality. My stomach is pretty sensitive. My stomach hates me and there is a war of the digestion... -_- There is a large variety of stuff and a lot of older Asians love this place because they think they are getting a good ...

Popular withLuxuryAdventureFoodies

Maiko Sushi Lounge

Service is impeccable. This roll is called the Texas Monster. Mmmmm!!! Good Happy hour prices for some rolls I might not normally order. Let the waiter order for you. It's the best way to try new things and branch out of your comfort zone.

Takewina Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi

If you like Sushi.... really good Sushi!

Azuma Sushi & Robata Bar

Next to Raku, Azuma is my favorite sushi bar. I've eaten here more than 10 times!! For the prices, quality and atmosphere, I love it. Try the "crazy Irisman roll". The service is quick and friendly.