I'm a Yankee and an Aggie.... I came here to TAMU many years ago as a graduate student. My undergraduate degree is from the University of Iowa and I mistakenly thought that a Big Ten establishment had all the school spirit that I could ever want. Boy was I wrong. If someone would have told me that within a few ...
Things to do near Texas A&M University
- 10.7 mi0.7 mi from Texas A&M University8 reviews
I have been to a lot of Presidential Libraries and Museums, but this was the best. I guarantee you, that whatever your political persuasion, you will thoroughly enjoy this museum.Popular withHistoryLocalStudents
- 20.52 mi0.52 mi from Texas A&M University5 reviewsPopular withStudentsFamiliesOutdoor
- 30.91 mi
- 40.93 mi0.93 mi from Texas A&M University1 review
This Hillel didn't provide the early formulative experiene that it's counterpoint at the University of Iowa had. I had a lot of fun here, learned a lot, and met some really great people who remain friends to this very day. Before it got changed to George Bush Drive, the Hillel on Jersey was a welcome place on Shabbat, during the ...
- 53.96 mi3.96 mi from Texas A&M University3 reviews
- 63.04 mi
- 74.69 mi4.69 mi from Texas A&M University2 reviews
Upscale consignment store of home furnishings and accessories located in downtown Bryan.
- 83.78 mi
- 94.34 mi
- 104.69 mi
- 112.72 mi2.72 mi from Texas A&M University1 review
this is the closest shuttle stop to the townhome
- 122.42 mi
- 132.47 mi2.47 mi from Texas A&M University1 review
A decent Kicker Bar. At the time, I was a country boy from Iowa. It was here that I learned the "Cotten-Eyed Joe" and learned the true meaning of bull - shit (one -two - three).Popular withAdventure
- 142.17 mi
- 156.62 mi
- 168.89 mi