Texas De Brazil Churrascaria
Open Hours:Mo to Th from 05:00pm to 10:00pm,Fr from 12:00pm to 03:00pm,Fr from 05:00pm to 10:30pm,Sa from 12:00pm to 03:00pm,Sa from 04:00pm to 10:30pm,Su from 12:00pm to 03:00pm,Su from 04:00pm to 09:30pm
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
Member Reviews (5)
- Texas De Brazil ChurrascariaMember ofWellnessLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
On this section of International Avenue, it is choked full of little chain eateries for the budget family Disney tourists, bright lighted signs and neon, motels and lower brand hotels, and for some reason, a lot of Indian and Brazilian restaurants.
We went looking for Nelore Churrascaria, the popular Brazilian all-you-can-eat steakhouse with the roving skewers of endless meat carved on your plate. We passed 3 other Currascarias trying to find Nelore, and must have missed it, but ended up at another large chain of Churrascarias, Texas de Brazil. My buddy and I had eaten at the one in downtown Chicago this summer
so we decided to go with a known quantity and eat at this one.
Not as ornate as the two-story Chi-town location, but most of the basic elements were the same.
- Large oval "Salad bar" where we got Italian caprese like tomato/mozzarella, smoked salmon, prosciutto, garlic olives, etc.
- Caipirinhas, the national cocktail of Brazil, a sugar cane rum concoction full of limes and sugar, sort of mojito-ish or sweet gin tonic, in plain, mango, and other flavors
- young male waiters in gouchos carrying metal skewered meats of all sorts, sliced at your table until you cry uncle (or turn your little disk to red)
- included sides of garlic mashed potatoes and plantains
- pretty good key lime pie for dessert
- all you can eat for $44.99/each (dessert and drinks extra)
If you like meat, Churrascaria is something you should try. It is becoming more and more popular across the US, and is a mainstay dining out experience in Brazil, especially in the southern plains and Sao Paolo, where I tried it there and Rio de Janeiro many years ago.
- Texas De Brazil ChurrascariaFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
New Weekend Bruch Menu at Texas de Brazil. Enjoy a new and expanded brunch menu at Texas de Brazil-Orlando featuring our signature salad area and dinner selection of meats including filet mignon, beef ribs, lamb chops and more! Non-alcoholic beverages and Champagne Mimosas also included. Regular price: $44.99 per person, or salad-area only brunch: $29.99 per person. Reservations highly recommended. Phone: 407.355.0355.