So you drive up to this place and from the outside its looking like anything but a Thai joint… Modern building, no crazy tall Thai potted plants out front, and clear blocks on the wall. So don’t freak out… the inside is mostly Thai style. Except for a giant humungous chalkboard that was covered in valentines day specials from the ...
Things to do near Thai California Kitchen
- 812.68 miWest Street, Anaheim, California 92802, United States2.68 mi from Thai California Kitchen2 reviews
Awesome attraction to check out at CA Adventure. Be sure to get a Fast Pass for this because good seats are sure to fill up quickly. If you decide to leave the park after the show, you'll more than likely see part of the fireworks show from Disneyland. Pretty awesome way to end a day at the Disney Parks.Popular withOutdoorAdventureFamilies
- 823.47 mi20 City Boulevard West # G2, Orange, CA, United States3.47 mi from Thai California Kitchen2 reviews
I give 5 stars to Trivia night on Tuesdays. So much fun. No buy in - so there is no large cash prize but you do get a $50 gift card for Lucky Strike if your team wins. Also there is a special question in the middle of the round where you can get a round of drinks for your ...
- 831.65 mi300 West Lincoln Avenue, Anaheim, CA1.65 mi from Thai California Kitchen2 reviews
I grew up only knowing this ice skating rink. The general routine is simple. Just come in, go to the counter and pay, then post the sticker on your clothes, and then change in your shoes for some ice skating boots. The rink is fairly large and the ice is great after they go over it with the zamboni, but ...Popular withOutdoor
- 841.47 mi440 S Anaheim Blvd Anaheim, CA 928051.47 mi from Thai California Kitchen2 reviews
This is inside the Anaheim Packing District and is a boutique chocolatier. Had stopped by and wanted something cold to drink. The line for Popbar was crazy and happened to notice on their menu that they had a frozen hot chocolate. Um. No line. Frozen chocolate goodness. Sold. I don't know what they put in it but the chocolate in ...Popular withLocalFoodiesStudents
- 852.65 mi300 S Raymond Ave2.65 mi from Thai California Kitchen2 reviews
I've been hearing about Congregation Ale House in Long Beach and never got to check it out, but I got to check out the newly open one in Pasadena! I went there on a Monday where they have happy hour all night. Here's the breakdown of their happy hours: All day Monday / Tuesday - Friday 3-7pm and midnight till ...Popular withAdventure
- 862.65 miAnaheim, California, USA2.65 mi from Thai California Kitchen7 reviews
save yourself some time and money and pick up a 6 pack of beer, a bottle of booze and watch espn from your hotel room. we first came here after 9pm on a monday night for dinner and they quoted us a 2 hour wait. we passed on that and found something else that night for dinner. the next night ...Popular withAdventureVegetarian
- 873.83 mi
- 883.27 mi125 West Santa Fe Avenue, Fullerton, CA, United States3.27 mi from Thai California Kitchen2 reviews
Great place to hang out , watch some sports on the Big screens enjoy the food & Music and and just relax. Very casual and fun.
- 893.57 mi1824 East Katella Avenue, Orange, CA, United States3.57 mi from Thai California Kitchen2 reviews
Petco is exactly what you expect. This is where you go if you need some litter for your kitty kat, some chew toys for your pup, or some crickets for your reptile... Are you looking for a rat, guinea pig, or turtle? They got your hook up. Do you need some feeder mice for your reptile? Done. Looking for something ...
- 904.08 mi2800 North Main Street, Santa Ana, California, United States4.08 mi from Thai California Kitchen3 reviews
So this mall is very curious… It has some major retail outlets and it is still a dump. There are a few things that I do like that are here but for the most part… if this mall took a face plant right off the deep end into a lava flow I would have zero issue with it. So there ...Popular withBusinessFamiliesBackpackers
- 912.54 miAnaheim, California, United States2.54 mi from Thai California Kitchen2 reviews
This ride is a new take on bumper cars, where you steer your giant hovering tire of a car by leaning in the direction you want to go. It's a bit tough to maneuver and thus there's not much satisfaction in chasing down someone and bumping them hard. Still kinda fun though.Popular withFamilies
- 922.28 mi1313 South Harbor Boulevard2.28 mi from Thai California Kitchen2 reviews
The best part about the Tiki Room is the Dole Whip stand right outside. I've never really liked going in the tiki tiki tiki tiki, tiki room. The song is catchy, almost annoyingly so, but the show, despite it being updated recently, is really cheesy and childlike. Definitely made for the younger ones in your group. Bo-ring, but it's definitely ...Popular withFamilies
- 932.32 mi101 Main Street, Anaheim, California 92802, United States2.32 mi from Thai California Kitchen2 reviews
Not nearly as big, complete or expansive as the World of Disney store just a few feet away in Downtown Disney but the Victorian-themed atmosphere inside the store coupled with the fact that you are shopping on Main Street INSIDE The Happiest Place on Earth makes this a worthwhile stop before you head in or out of Disneyland! THEY SELL ...
- 941.47 mi440 S Anaheim Street, Anaheim, CA 928051.47 mi from Thai California Kitchen2 reviews
Brand new foodie paradise. I really love their ambience and all the modern furnitures and design!!!! A mix of hipster and industrial interior. It use to be a packing district. I heard the owner also owns Camp. - Ice pop has a long ass line, but I feel like it's not really worth the wait. The pop is photogenic but ...Popular withFoodiesTrendstersDesign
- 952.2 miAnaheim, CA, United States2.2 mi from Thai California Kitchen2 reviews
This is an awesome ride. its the classic dark ride. basically like snow whites scary adventure, peter pan, and the little mermaid ariels undersea adventure. I love it!Popular withFamilies
- 962.75 mi
- 972.18 miFantasyland, Disneyland Park, Anaheim, California 92802, United States2.18 mi from Thai California Kitchen1 review
I loved this ride as a kid and I love it now as an adult. I still go bananas if I get to drive Mr. Toad's car (it's random but you may be one of the lucky ones). Since this ride has been removed at Walt Disney World in Orlando, I have an even greater fondness for the one here ...Popular withFamilies
- 982.12 mi
- 992.41 mi
- 1002.98 mi