Thailand Restaurants

Map view
1,220 Results

Chokchai Steak House

Prasarnmitr Plaza, 45 Soi 23, Sukhumvit Road, Watthana 10110 Thailand

Very disappointed with the Cream of Mushroom soup starter, tasted like it had just come out of a tin. If I could say anything about the service it would be that it was a little "too" efficient, in fact my main came before I had finished my starter. The Filet Mignon was good and cooked as I had asked. If ...

Soul Food Mahanakorn

56/10 Sukhumvit Soi 55 (Thong Lor), Thailand

Totally hip little Thai restaurant--the first of its kind (surprisingly) in Bangkok, with both really authentic Thai food and a very chill vibe. (Usually restaurants in BKK have either good food or good atmosphere--not both!) Good strong cocktails and old soul music on the sound system. Thai movie stars come here all the time!

Popular withTrendstersVegetarianFoodies

Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi, Krabi 81000

Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi, Krabi 81000, Thailand

Went on a Island hopping tour. It was awesome, clear blue sky and the water was so clear. If you r in Krabi, you have to take the Island hopping tour. Most tour companies will pick from your hotel. Cost is between 1,000 BHT - 1,200 BHT.

Popular withFamiliesOutdoorAdventure

Harrods Tearoom Bangkok

Siam Paragon Shopping Mall (next to gate 5), Bangkok, Thailand

Amazing place for afternoon tea and some great snacks. I felt just like I'm in London:).

Popular withTrendstersLuxuryFoodies

Good Morning Thailand

Bo Put, Ko Samui, Koh Samui, Thailand

Just drive from Bangrak to Big Buddha, next to the entrante it's on the right on the main road. Here you can find drinks and food, cheap and good. Italian and thai cuisine

Popular withBackpackersBudgetFoodies

Eat Me!

20 metres off Convent Road (in Soi Pipat 2), Bang rak 10500 Thailand

Great atmosphere and service (we did go well before the dinner rush though). My fig and blue cheese ravioli was exquisite. The mint in the drinking water was a nice touch. Kind of pricey though.

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryLGBT

After You Dessert Café

Aplenty desserts for you to takeaway, what I love most is this Shibuya honey toast that comes with 2 scoops of honey ice cream! Gosh..I'm salivating just reminiscing it.

Popular withFoodiesFamilies

Long Table

64 Sukhumvit 31 Road Soi Sawasdee, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

Great place for sunset drink and nice food. Their flavours are very unique and I tasted few meals there which I cant find ever since anywhere else. It is not cheap place but they have happy hours for drinks etc.

Popular withLuxuryDesignFoodies

แหลมพรหมเทพ | Phromthep Cape

The picture can tell everything... :D

Baan Klang Nam

288 Soi Ban Klang Nam, Bang Khlo, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok, Thailand

Excellent no frills riverside dining. The food is excellent, cheap and the restaurant attracts a good mix of tourists and locals. There are definitely fancier options but this is one of the few riverside places that I really like. Since the locals eat here too, the dishes can definitely get spicy!

Popular withOutdoorLocalFoodies

Grand Sanyod

Thanon Charat Wiang, Bangkok, Thailand

I have been ordered Chinese food from this restaurant more than 10 years. The owner and chef are Chinese. I'm very satisfied with their service

Cabbages & Comdoms Restaurant

366/11 Moo 12 Phra Tam Nak 4 Road, Nongprue Banglamung, 20150, Thailand

Great experience. Go for sunset. I wasnt amazed by the food that much.

Popular withBusinessFamiliesFoodies

The Five Islands Restaurant

348 Moo 3, Baan Taling Ngam 84140

Nice beachfront location in the remote Baan Taling Ngam area of Koh Samui. Good quality food, average to above average pricing, the only negative is that the Thai food is dumbed down for the Western palate, and therefore misses out on complex layering of flavours. Would go back again anytime as the freshness of the food is great.

Chamchuri Square

319 Thanon Rama IV, Pathum Wan 10330 Thailand

When I was a student, I always go there. There are many restaurants, cafe, and library.

Chocolate Ville

Bangkok, Thailand

came here for grandma's 100th birthday! we got the private room and it was great. FOOD: ribs: OMG so good. the meat fell off the bone. salmon salad: so good. smoked salmon. shrimp noodle: solo spicy. and I could east spicy pizza: the three cheese pizza was the best. the others were OK. fried fish: delish meatballs: meh chicken: delish ...

Kan Eang (1 and 2)

44/1 Viset Road,, Ban ra wai (1) 83130 Thailand

excellent food

Starbucks

It is hard sometimes to find a good coffee place in thailand. Starbucks will always give you the coffee you expect and they have free WiFi:). Also Starbucks is on every corner in Bangkok.

Popular withTrendstersBackpackersStudents

El Diablo's

48 Chaiyaphum Road, Si Phum, 50200, Thailand

After 3 months of nothing but Thai food, I nearly ran across the street into El Diablo's for a long awaited burrito. Perhaps my experience was colored by absolute desperation, but after several other bad experiences with Italian and American food, I can securely say that Diablo's is probably the best Mexican food you're going to get in Northern Thailand. ...

Mayompuri Siam Garden Bar

ตลาดยอด พระนคร, กรุงเทพมหานคร 10200 ไทย

I went twice for a lunch, this was one of the best restaurants I been in Bangkok. Its a beautiful place, it was so relaxing, (I don't know how is in the evening), it's a really good place to get away from all the noise and people from Khao San Road (it's next to it).
I highly recommend the Pineapple ...

MK Restaurant The Mall Thapra

ถนนรัชดาภิเษก, Bangkok, Thailand

It's a good place to have lunch!! I love roasted duck and noodle.