The 7 Arches Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor23 reviews across the web.
- InternetInternet works perfectly. Highly appreciated by 100% of guests.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 86% of guests.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 69% of guests gave positive comments.
- LocationLocation is acceptable. Only 67% of guests gave positive feedback.
Dining options at Hotel 7 Arches Jerusalem include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Jerusalem property has 60 square meters of event space consisting of a meeting/conference room. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include currency exchange. This is a smoke free property.
There are 196 guestrooms at Hotel 7 Arches Jerusalem. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones. 21 inch televisions have satellite channels and free movie channels. Rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value added tax
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.