Restaurants near The Angler's Choice
- 10.18 mi13813 Fiji Way, Marina del Rey, CA 902920.18 mi from The Angler's Choice
The restaurant gets two stars but the view and location make it a three overall. We had our wedding reception here about a year ago. The event itself was excellent, with a great view and hard working staff members. Our issue lies with the senior staff at Shanghai Reds. We began to plan our event with one person, signed a ...
- 20.19 mi0.19 mi from The Angler's Choice1 review
Probably one of the best sushi spots I've been to in a long while. Will definitely be going back. Pick one of the options from the fix menu and pair with some sake for an amazing meal.
- 30.59 mi4724 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA0.59 mi from The Angler's Choice10 reviews
OMG can I say bomb bomb bomb. First off, this is a cafeteria order as you go style spot. I miss food spots like this from my good old Davis days. Everything is fresh and everything is AMAZing. The best part is that you can sample all of the sides (I got full just sampling the sides). I want more ...Popular with
- 40.71 mi
- 50.52 mi4786 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA 902920.52 mi from The Angler's Choice5 reviews
Well I cant complain about the food. If its bad its your own damn fault. That being said, It was good, because I made it good. However, the service here was pretty piss poor. With a take out order they forgot to give me the right food, we had to come back. Even then they took forever. Good chain, not ...Popular with
- 60.91 mi13470 Maxella Ave, Los Angeles, California0.91 mi from The Angler's Choice4 reviews
The Peruvian food that I know is stir-fry veggies, meat, and french fries, emphasis on the french fries. Not a hint of that at Paiche, but well, we are talking about Peruvian Japanese fusion tapas now, aren't we? While I cannot explain the as-advertised fusion, I know that I indulged and enjoyed mini-plates of fishy Japanese origin (maybe?) with Latin ...Popular with
- 70.88 mi
- 80.96 mi4211 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA 902920.96 mi from The Angler's Choice4 reviews
After a 16 mile bike ride along the beach, my husband and I decided to come in here for a reinvigorating meal. And a drink… or two. It was busy, and we had no reservations, so we went to try our luck at the bar. Since people who are waiting for their tables tend do sit at the bar, spots ...Popular with
- 90.59 mi
- 100.88 mi333 Culver Boulevard, Playa del Rey, California0.88 mi from The Angler's Choice4 reviews
I have seen a few places offer beer cocktails and finally got to try one at the Tripel. They have a nice beer and wine selections but no other type of alcohol. I tried the sour grape and the peach beer cocktail. I can't quite recall the name but the peach was definitely very delicious. It was light and refreshing. ...
- 110.96 mi4211 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA, United States0.96 mi from The Angler's Choice3 reviews
Killer Cafe is an affiliate of Killer Shrimp. The Cafe is only open 7am - 3pm and serves breakfast and brunch. It accepts reservations for more than 6 people group. The place has a diner vibe and a great view of the Marina Harbor. The service is efficient and friendly. I ordered the Smoked Salmon Benedict with a side of ...Popular with
- 120.88 mi4142 Via Marina, Marina del Rey, CA 902920.88 mi from The Angler's Choice
Fantastic food, smooth & professional wait-staff, & a location by the water, combine to make this a very pleasant dining experience. It was our first time & we will be back. You have a choice of inside or outside seating, but be prepared to wait as there was a line to sit. Also, be aware, the parking is a mandatory ...
- 130.96 mi0.96 mi from The Angler's Choice2 reviews
My FAVORITE Indian joint in LA. Everywhere else is either overpriced (charging you for rice), or portions that would feed a supermodel. They have plenty of options here for the carnivore and vegetarian. Want to sample a little of everything ? Order the non vegetarian or vegetarian platter. You get a sampling of everything. Get the naan stuffed with onions ...Popular with
- 140.95 mi4325 Glencoe Ave, Marina del Rey, CA 902920.95 mi from The Angler's Choice
Incredible. Absolutely incredible food, and I've had almost the entire menu. This is the place where I first had, and then spent the rest of my life chasing after, sweet potato pie.
- 150.73 mi4445 Admiralty Way, Marina Del Rey, CA0.73 mi from The Angler's Choice5 reviews
My coworkers decided to have lunch here sometime last week. It was quite a nice day and we wanted to eat somewhere with a nice patio. Tony P's seem to fit the bill. The ambiance is very nice. They have a covered patio overlooking the water in the Marina. It was a great view. The food was OK. I ordered ...
- 160.71 mi
- 170.94 mi
- 180.9 mi4260 Lincoln Blvd, Marina del Rey, CA 902920.9 mi from The Angler's Choice
No list is complete without a gratuitous mention to Pink Berry. Although Red Mango is the O.G., Pink Berry has popularized the fro-yo trend. It's all about the original flavor with sweet mochi ball toppings.
- 190.94 mi205 Culver Blvd, Playa del Rey, CA 902930.94 mi from The Angler's Choice1 review
Breakfast Burrito's a must- Blueberry Pancakes to die for - Omelet's, sandwich's and more! I call ahead and place my order then walk a block to eat it or bring it home. Early morning coffee klatsch w/ the neighborhood newsy know-it-alls ;-)
- 203.15 mi