The Arch London
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- The Arch LondonFirst to ReviewOct 12, 2012
We stayed in an executive room, which was bigger than we thought and a lot more stylish. The bed was so comfy, and I watched the news every morning while taking a shower (yep, there was a tv in the spacious shower/tub). And then I sipped an expresso from our in-room Nespresso machine. Overall, very pleasant stay. Quiet and stylish and the staff was very friendly.
Excellent!449 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Internet98% thought it was a great value.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 96%.
- Ambiance96% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.