Hotels for Adventure Travelers in The Bahamas
Recommended for You
- 1Love Beach, The Bahamas1 reviewPopular with
- 4914 West Bay Street, Nassau, BahamasRanked #2 overall in Nassau hotels12 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort teams up with the Wyndham Nassau Resort & Crystal Palace Casino to offer the best vacation experience on Cable Beach. Both accommodations are similar but as...Popular with
- Casino Dr, Paradise Island 4777, BahamasRanked #1 overall in Nassau hotels67 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Wow- what an incredible spot for a family vacation. We stayed on Atlantis in 2009 and had a blast. It is not cheap, but worth it!Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 4West Bay Street, Cable Beach, Nassau | PO Box 39-CB-13005, Nassau 20317, New Providence IslandRanked #3 overall in Nassau hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 5
A luxury vacation spot. All inclusive, adult only. Perfect for weddings, honeymooners or to celebrate anniversary. Have they own private white sand beach and own private island. Amazing activities and...Popular with
- 1 Casino Dr, Paradise Island, New Providence IslandRanked #1 overall in Paradise Island hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Gorgeous hotel. All the amenities are top notch. If you Aren't a fan of salt water you can still enjoy the view of the beach from the pool. Aquarium is...Popular with
- 6Paradise Island, BahamasRanked #2 overall in Paradise Island hotels4 reviews
When I think of Bahamas, Atlantis always comes to mind. Love their aquarium. Try the slide! Walk through the hotel if you aren't styAying there.
- 7West Bay Street, Cable Beach | PO Box N-8306, Nassau 33312, New Providence IslandRanked #4 overall in Nassau hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 3
The Wyndham Resort is an excellent alternative to Atlantis...and less expensive too. The Wyndham Resort does not have a water slide park, a marina, or endless acres of land with...Popular with
- 8Freeport, Grand Bahama IslandRanked #2 overall in Freeport hotels2 reviews
- 1 Sea Horse Lane | Lucaya, Freeport, Grand Bahama IslandRanked #4 overall in Freeport hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Nice hotel, really fun casino.Popular with
- 10Market Street, Nassau, New Providence IslandRanked #11 overall in Nassau hotels1 review
This is a pleasant family guesthouse that offers basic, clean rooms with independent access. It is 2mins form Bay street where most activities are centered in Nassau.