Hotels for History Buffs in The Bahamas
Recommended for You
- 4914 West Bay Street, Nassau, BahamasRanked #2 overall in Nassau hotels12 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort teams up with the Wyndham Nassau Resort & Crystal Palace Casino to offer the best vacation experience on Cable Beach. Both accommodations are similar but as...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Casino Dr, Paradise Island 4777, BahamasRanked #1 overall in Nassau hotels67 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Really nice, clean and expensive but worth it!! If you can't afford to stay here you can go through the resort by going to the beach two resorts down and...Popular with
- 3West Bay Street, Cable Beach, Nassau | PO Box 39-CB-13005, Nassau 20317, New Providence IslandRanked #3 overall in Nassau hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 5
A luxury vacation spot. All inclusive, adult only. Perfect for weddings, honeymooners or to celebrate anniversary. Have they own private white sand beach and own private island. Amazing activities and...Popular with
- 4Paradise Island, BahamasRanked #2 overall in Paradise Island hotels4 reviews
When I think of Bahamas, Atlantis always comes to mind. Love their aquarium. Try the slide! Walk through the hotel if you aren't styAying there.
- 1 Casino Dr, Paradise Island, New Providence IslandRanked #4 overall in Paradise Island hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Who doesn’t want to visit one of the most popular Caribbean destinations – Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas?!? The best way to do that is to stay at one of...Popular with
- 6West Bay Street, Cable Beach | PO Box N-8306, Nassau 33312, New Providence IslandRanked #4 overall in Nassau hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 3
The Wyndham Resort is an excellent alternative to Atlantis...and less expensive too. The Wyndham Resort does not have a water slide park, a marina, or endless acres of land with...Popular with
- 7Freeport, Grand Bahama IslandRanked #2 overall in Freeport hotels2 reviews
- 8Paradise Island, The BahamasRanked #8 overall in Paradise Island hotels1 review
I love the aquarium. It has a great variety of marine life including a shark tank. The most amazing inhabitants are the manta rays. I also really like that it...
- 9Banks Rd, EleutheraRanked #1 overall in Eleuthera hotels1 review
This was a little slice of heaven. My family had rented a cute beach house but the water was out for 4 days straight so an act of desperation drove...Popular with
- 10Arthur's Town, Cat IslandRanked #1 overall in Arthur's Town hotels1 review
Once you arrive, you won't have to go anywhere else. The Cookie House, on Cat Island, is not far from the little strip airport. It's got six waterfront units and...Popular with