The Beach House Hotel
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor193 reviews across the web.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- BeachWonderful beach. 93% of the guests loved it.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food64% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 63% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 60% of guests had positive things to say about it.
Dining options at The Beach House Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms and body treatments. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Carolina property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and small meeting rooms. Wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include coffee in the lobby. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2007.
There are 17 guestrooms at The Beach House Hotel. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Bathrooms feature showers, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer iPod docking stations. Flat panel televisions have cable channels and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, complimentary bottled water, blackout drapes/curtains, and clock radios. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request wake up calls. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.