The Beacon Hotel
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!455 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- This is a wonderful design hotel, as guests say.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room87% were happy with the bathroom.
- Ambiance83% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 81%.
- Restaurant79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Room service is available during limited hours. Concierge services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
Beds come with premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and designer toiletries. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have pay movies. Rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.