The Beatles LOVE

3400 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV, United States

Ryan Windsor (Reserve123)
    5 Jul 02, 2014

I loved LOVE. The show was fantastic, and it was even better on the second visit. If you like the Beatles, you will love this show. If you don't you will still be very entertained.

Rodney S
    4 May 24, 2014

"What would you do if I sang out of tune?
    Would you stand up and walk out on me?
    Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song,
    And I'll try not to sing out of key."-"With A Little Help From My Friends", Beatles

Beatles LOVE, with seating in the round, so not a bad seat in the house. It's been showcased on the Strip for a long time now, and still draws the crowds nightly.

We used Tix4Tonight to score some primo seats for cheap. There's a part of the act where a surpise is brought out to the audience and we happened to be the very last row to participate. I won't spoil it, but it was fun!

Pre-show, some clowns put on some comic relief by, literally, blowing smoke up people's arses. Kinda creepy, kinda funny - it was great seeing people's reactions.

The highlights of Beatles LOVE, for me, were the aerialist during "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds" & the act featuring "Strawberry Fields Forever". Very touching. I didn't care much for the halfpipes and rollerbladers. Oh, and the music is on blast! I'm talking loud! So, just be mindful of that, if you have sensitive hearing.

Overall, a great show worth the money & time while in Vegas! I highly recommend using Tix4Tonight for purchasing tickets the day before/day of. Our seats were great & we saved a lot of money. I'm generally not a Cirque du Soleil fan, but I highly enjoyed this eclectic & colorful show.

Recommended for:Art & Design LoversLocal CultureNightlife LoversTrendsters
    Jasmine Sandhu
    5 May 20, 2014

One of the best shows in Vegas! Such good incorporation if the music accompanied by entertaining acrobats, good for all ages. Took my grandma who was a Beatles fan and she loved it along with my 12 year old cousin who knows nothing about the Beatles.

Recommended for:TrendstersFamily Travelers
    Richard
    5 Apr 02, 2014

I not really a fan of Beatles, but this show won me over and actually started listen the Beatles more often. This show is based on the entire songs album Love, which is their biggest hit ever. This was first time I watching Cirque Soli, what a treat. Amazing performance most of the time. Each seat is equip with a speaker that really engaged the overall sound. I would probably watch the water show next time. If you like love Beatle, this is a must !

Craig Stone
    2 Nov 19, 2013

Beatles LOVE is definitely visually stimulating but at times it felt like complete overload and there were long numbers where I didn't even know where to look because there was so much going on at once. Here is a glimpse into my thought process throughout the show: "What's that woman going to do on that bungee cord? Wait maybe I should be looking over at the big group of people dancing. No wait what's that stage for? Who's the guy with the flower oh maybe the first woman is doing some kind of stunt no hey it's Sergeant Pepper what are the rain boots supposed to signify are those kids or little people should I just be focusing on the first woman that might be doing a stunt at any minute?" And that was all in the course of about 10 seconds. The only other Cirque show I'd seen prior was KA so I came in expecting some wild acrobatics, but LOVE was more like an interpretive dance performance on a giant scale. I got comped tickets through the MyVEGAS game on Facebook, and if I had paid full price or even close I would have been really disappointed.

Hanae
    5 Nov 06, 2013

Needed to kill some time to avoid driving home through the horrendous traffic on a holiday weekend.

LOVE was on my bucket list so I managed to convince my friends to watch it with me. It was pricey but worth the experience!

LOVE has a special spot in my heart. My ex boss had their soundtrack on repeat for several days at work while I worked on The Beatles illustration for a client. Usually people get sick of it but the more I listened to it the more the band grew on me.

The music was eargasmic and nostalgic. The performance was top notch (of course) and so much was going on I couldn't catch everything that happened on that circular stage.

The show is pretty long and I did get a little sleepy in the end. I was smiling that entire time. So glad I finally got to see it!

Tip: bring a jacket

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBusiness TravelersFamily Travelers
    Mary Q.
    3 Mar 05, 2013

Ok, I might be the only one out there who knows no more than three Beatles songs (and absolutely none of their history/background). Because of that, I was completely lost during this performance as they made references to things I didn't know and played songs I was not familiar with. I was only able to enjoy this show from a purely technical and skillfulness point of view and I felt that this wasn't as impressive as other Cirque shows I've seen.

The acrobatics were cool at times, but nothing was all that mind-blowing. A lot more focus was given to telling the story, so I was bored. The comedic scenes made no sense to me and random odd characters seemed out of place. Some of the stunts were memorable, but not as much as I would have liked. Guess I should have brushed up on the Beatles first to really appreciate the show.

Jen Knoedl @GogobotChicago
    5 Dec 21, 2012

The highlight of my Vegas trip. I can't recommend this show enough. What a magical experience. Highly recommended.

Haim Inger
    5 Mar 21, 2013

Best show ever!!!

18 people visited The Beatles LOVE

Love Las Vegas Show at The Mirage - Cirque du Soleil
Book Online for Best Rates at The Mirage!

Venetian Resort Hotel Casino