A stylish hostel that is steps from Termini station, but feels like a little oasis of modern cool. A vegetarian cafe graces the basement and rooms range from larger dorms to privates. One of the best ever value for money hostels.
Restaurants near The Beehive for Vegetarian
- 210.71 miPiazza dei Sanniti, 44, 00185 Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.71 mi from The Beehive
really good traditional Roman cuisine. I had boar sausage with pasta as a primo and then rabbit as a secondi. Good wine too. Definitely a hidden gem in Rome.Popular with
- 220.86 miVia del Tritone 123, Rome 00187, Italy0.86 mi from The Beehive
Great service, reasonable prices for the area and live music. Located near the Piazza Barberini, Enoteca Barberini is a solid choice for food and drink in this tourist area. The cheapest glass of wine runs four euros. Not too shabby. Say hello to Simone, the bartender, who is both wise and friendly.Popular with
- 230.56 miPiazza del Viminale, 27, 00184 Rome, Italy0.56 mi from The Beehive
There are lots of good restaurants in Rome with outdoor seating, but Strega is on Piazza del Viminale, a very quiet, well almost boring square next door to Teatro del Opera. The food was great, the service was warm and professional. Rome hung around us like a velvet curtain of potential. I had a wonderful time with my friends. I ...
- 240.49 miVia Raffaele Cadorna, 12, 00187 Rome, Italy0.49 mi from The Beehive3 reviews
This was my least favorite restaurant in Rome. I had the traditional pasta pomodoro wich was Ok but a little far from what I expected.
- 250.99 mi
- 260.97 miVia Ludovisi, 49, Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.97 mi from The Beehive1 review
Located near Parco Borghese with a pleasing high viewpoint, the bar at the luxury Hotel Eden restaurant, La Terazza, was a pleasant spot for an afternoon libation. A great variety of cocktails and other drinks are available. Drinks come with a large variety of tasty bites. Order a second drink, and a whole new array of plates and bites are ...
- 270.8 miVia Merulana 54, Rome 00185, Italy0.8 mi from The Beehive
Delicious! Panella is dedicated to the art of fine bread making, so naturally, their store is filled with savory and sweet delights. I ordered a slice of pizza (zucchini flowers and anchovies, from what I can remember) and a piece of supplì (fried risotto balls similar to arancini di riso). The total was 6,70€. Not too shabby, given that the ...Popular with
- 280.88 miVia del Boccaccio, 1, 00187 Rome, Italy0.88 mi from The Beehive
Tucked away in a small street near Piazza Barberini, hardly any tourists, but the food is amazing and inexpensive. See my review here: http://www.mapplr.com/2009/11/12/hostaria-romana-lunch-near-piazza-barberini-rome/
- 290.51 mi
- 300.48 miVia Flavia, 38, Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.48 mi from The Beehive
I searched around for the English menu or the English sign board outside advertising the specials. None. Good. Walk in, and all I could hear was Italian being spoken. Good. Look around, zero tourists except for the two that were with me. Great. The big pork leg next to us waiting to be carved and calling my name. Superb. Good ...Popular with
- 310.8 mi
- 320.47 mi
- 330.58 miVia del Viminale, 3, Roma, Italia0.58 mi from The Beehive1 review
- 340.72 miVia San Nicola da Tolentino, 26, Rome 00187 Italy0.72 mi from The Beehive
Great food. Service was very good. Went there with a 5-year old and she got a special dish. Italians really love kids. Great peaches (summer), super risotto, excellent grilled fish.Popular with
- 350.57 miVia Giacomo Pagliari, 11, 00198 Rome, Italy0.57 mi from The Beehive
This is the best meal we had in Rome. Probably one of the best ones we ever had and not only because of the food. The entire atmosphere in this restaurant has one purpose - to make it an evening you won't forget. The service is more than impeccable. The food is surprising, playful, tasty and very original. The wine ...
- 360.95 mi
- 370.46 miVia Flavia 980.46 mi from The Beehive
I don't even know how to describe how much I loved the pizza (or "pinsa") from this place! They make personal oblong shaped pizzas that range from 3-4 Euros made fresh and served straight out of the oven with a crispy but light crust and loaded with tons of delicious toppings. The place is bustling with Italians on their lunch ...Popular with
- 380.69 miViale Manzoni, 1070.69 mi from The Beehive
The restaurant came highly recommended by the hotel staff and I'm very glad I listened. The calamari (pictured) was excellent, but it was the supplì that was to die for - deep-fried balls of risotto, egg and mozzarella heaven! Supplì is native to Rome and the surrounding Lazio region, I came to learn. Didn't try the wine, I know, criminal ...
- 390.89 miVia dei Serpenti 16, Rome 00184 Italy0.89 mi from The Beehive1 review
FISH stands for Fine International Sea Food. The menu is a great mix of austrialina and Oriental kitchen. the restaurant is very nice and appealing.
- 400.88 mi