The Bentley Hotel
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!2041 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location84% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- Room66% complained about the bathroom.
- Restaurant53% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
Dining options at Bentley Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a health club, a fitness facility, and a steam room. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Genoa property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and currency exchange.
There are 99 guestrooms at Bentley Hotel. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Parking Garage
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room