The Berkshires Restaurants
- 242 Bridge Street, Great Barrington, MA 01230, United States10 reviews
local grown produce and a great selection of organic food.
- 31010 South Street, Pittsfield, MA, United States12 reviews
Great MarketPopular with
- 45 Railroad St, Great Barrington, MA 012306 reviews
The ice cream is delishious! Creamier than creamy and something you can only get fresh in the berkshires. My kids love to sit on the bench outside and eat their ice cream. We take the dog and she gets all the love from the kids who want to pet a cute dog. I can get a lot of shopping done ...Popular with
- 5Gypsy Joynt, 293 Main St, Great Barrington, MA 01230, USA4 reviews
We love eating here. The food is eclectic as is the decor. They have pizza as any kid would eat it or as the most daring foodie would top it. They have soups, salads with unique toppings and dressings, and burgers, fries and other great foods. The bar offers great bear, wine and drink selections. Live Music on weekends for ...
- 830 Main St, Stockbridge, MA 012624 reviews
Very close to Brady's Retreat for a lovely afternoon tea on the porch, or a stop into the pub for live music in the evenings, etc.
- 91342 County Rd, Becket, MA 012234 reviews
This is a memorable place in it's funky quirkiness. How to describe it.....hmmmmmm.Popular with
- 10150 Main Street, Lee, MA, United States3 reviews
One of the best french cuisine we ever had and the services is wonderful. The Chef and his wife, Franck and Rachel, are very friendly and fun to talk to.Popular with
- 11224 Hillsdale Road, South Egremont, MA, United States3 reviews
If you want a really nice country environment with high quality cuisine, this is the place.
- 131342 County Road, Becket, MA, United States3 reviews
We love this old historic speakeasy only a 15 minute drive from the cottage. The food is incredible and the music is great too. Lot's of local artists performing nightly. They also have a big campfire outside of the restaurant on certain nights.
- 1435 Church St, Lenox, MA 012403 reviews
This is a seasonal farm fresh organic restaurant. It's quite a treat. Kind of pricey, but worth the special occasion food. Adults only unless your kid is a real foodie.
- 15420 Stockbridge Rd, Great Barrington, MA 012303 reviews
Don't miss the Chocolate Stout Cake
- 178 Franklin St, Lenox, MA 012402 reviews
Recommended by many friends. I think its just breakfast and lunch.Popular with
- 206 Elm St, Stockbridge, MA 012622 reviews
Sweet, friendly, local coffee spot. Bring the Sunday Globe and nestle into a chair with your Almond soy latté or chai masala for an afternoon treat.