The Bloomsbury Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- The Bloomsbury HotelMember ofNightlife LoversAdventure TravelersTrendsters+ 1First to ReviewJan 26, 2013
Excellent choice for staying in the West End. Perfectly located in the quiet and beautiful Bloomsbury but at just 5 minutes walking from the heart of Soho, where you can find all the restaurants and bars you may need at night. Clean and comfortable rooms and perfect service for fair price.
Excellent!1553 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 99%.
- Ambiance97% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 86% satisfied guests.
- Food72% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. Complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access is available in public areas. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and currency exchange.
Bathrooms feature televisions, makeup/shaving mirrors, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms offer phones and in room safes (accommodate laptops). Flat panel televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and irons/ironing boards. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.