The Breeze Inn
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre389 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location96% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- FoodTasty food. 75% of guests gave positive feedback.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 73% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Hotel70% thought it was clean.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 65% of guests gave positive feedback.
This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and audio visual equipment. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Seward property has 1200 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. Complimentary shuttle services include an area shuttle which runs to destinations within 2 mi and an airport shuttle during limited hours. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and tour/ticket assistance. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check out (surcharge).
There are 99 guestrooms at Breeze Inn. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have mountain or water views. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, free local calls, and voice mail. Televisions have cable channels and free movie channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators, irons/ironing boards, and hair dryers. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.