The Buffet at Bellagio

The Bellagio, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109

Queenie Ito
    3 Jun 07, 2014

There was a lot of hype about this spot, I'm not saying I wasn't satisfied but I'm not saying I was as impressed as I thought I would be after all the hype.
    Like any other buffet, there are a lot of options and there was a long wait. The difference between this buffet and the majority of the buffets on the Vegas strip is that this one had lots of seafood options - which I prefer because I don't eat a lot of meat and if I could, I would only eat fish. Also, we had a Pescatarian in our group, so it was much easier than usual for her to find yummy food to eat. =]
    The one thing I really enjoyed here was the desserts! They were made so beautifully and tasted like heaven!
    The service and staff here was on point, not once during my meal was my drink anywhere empty nor was our table crowded of dirty dishes. [needless to say, our group left a good tip ;]

The price wasn't bad, especially since I ate lots of salmon poki & sushi; definitely ate my worth ;]

When I go to Vegas again, I'll be eating here for dinner again since theres lots of seafood options and I'm not a steak and eggs kinda person.

Jake Richcreek
    3 Apr 13, 2014

This buffet experience was especially satisfying because of the different ethnic food offered. For any of you picky eaters you will definitely find something here to love. The desserts also are especially tasty. I appreciated the great service as well. The quality of food isn't out of this world but it is good!

Recommended for:Business TravelersFoodiesNightlife Lovers
    Jin Yoo-Kim
    3 Mar 13, 2014

I'd say my favorite buffet in las vegas is NOT the bellagio. Actually, I'm pretty over buffets but the things Bellagio has that only the new ones offer, is good ambiance. It's not loud or cheesy. The food here isn't amazing but you're not going to feel like it was a waste of money either. But you probably won't come back more than once in a visit, so if you have to do it, go for it.

Craig Stone
    4 Jan 31, 2014

Went to the Bellagio buffet for Saturday brunch and thought it was easily worth the $30 I paid. Everything I tried was really good, and I tried a lot. I actually thought the quality of the food was a little better than the Wicked Spoon at Cosmopolitan but others in the group gave Cosmo a slight edge (and had Bacchanal at Caesars way ahead of them both, but I can't speak to that since I've never been).

Jason Planck
    5 Jan 31, 2014

Bellagio Buffet is the best in town. Even the cost is the most on Friday and Saturdays at 36.99 as of August 19 2012. You get foods that would never appear on a Buffet. Depending on the time of year you can get venison and buffalo, lamb, and King Crab Legs.

Verlisia
    3 Mar 13, 2014

Sorry Bellagio. You are no longer the best buffet Vegas has to offer.

While I still enjoy their caving station and seafood selection, the weekend/holiday gourmet dinners are hardly worth the price. The prime rib is good and crab legs are enjoyable for buffet standard. Other than that, nothing really stood out. The cooked food selection had remained pretty much the same over the years and offered very little excitement for repeat customers. Quality is average and definitely does not compare to newer buffets like Wynn or Cosmopolitan's Wicked Spoon.

Is it my imagination or their desserts really aren't as good anymore? Dessert used to be the only reason I still go back to Bellagio buffet. This time around a lot of the desserts I tried seemed to have sat out for a while. Creme brulee was no longer chilled and turned slightly watery. Chocolate eclair was not crispy. Many of the tart shells were soggy. The only dessert that was still good was the bread pudding, which was kept warm.

Best deal here is the lunch buffet. However, for that price I would much rather go to Wicked Spoon. You won't be disappointed there.

Recommended for:Budget TravelersFoodies
    Yulree Chun "@GogobotLA"
    3 Jun 03, 2014

Not bad but not great. It is definitely an experience though so if you've never been to a LV buffet, this is one of the best ones to go to.

Rachel Greene
    5 Oct 20, 2013

You could definitely eat yourself to death here. No doubt about it. The selection might actually be insane. I'd never seen sushi and italian food together at a breakfast buffet before. Incredible.

Susan Lee
    5 Mar 13, 2014

The food here is all very good, and everyone can find something they like, whether it be prime rib, crab legs, or even sushi. The dessert bar is my favorite part of the buffet. There are tons of dessert choices, and I haven't had one I didn't like.

Travis Katz
    3 Oct 09, 2013

Maybe my expectations were too high. We took a cab here from the Mandalay because we had heard it was so great. I thought the buffet at the Bellagio was fine, but not as amazing as everyone says. The dining room, like much of Vegas is poorly lit with no natural light. The decor feels pretty tired and dingy. The breadth of selection of food is huge, but pretty run of the mill - omelettes made to order, pancakes out of a warmer with syrup, different kinds of bread, sliced honeydew and cantaloupe. Its reasonably priced and all you can eat - young kids are free. If you are staying in the Bellagio its definitely worth the stop. I wouldn't go out of my way to come back if I were not staying nearby.

Recommended for:Family TravelersFoodies
    Xu Yin
    5 Mar 13, 2014

One of the best buffet in Vegas, they have all kinds of foods. My favorite is king crab legs. But you have to wait about 30 - 60 minutes if you go there for dinner. I guess it worths waiting for.

Connie Pistilli
    4 Aug 10, 2013

After dancing the night away at Tao, I was ready for an extravagant brunch buffet at Bellagio! At 11am, there was not much of a line to get inside. I went for the unlimited champagne brunch, which cost about $30 - only $6 more than the regular brunch.

My eyes are always much bigger than my stomach at buffets, but by now I've learned to work out a system that is the least wasteful. Check out all the food first, go for proteins and take small portions, stay away from carbs as much as possible, and then save the most room for dessert!

The food at the dinner buffet is definitely much better than brunch, but you also pay a lot more. Brunch is good, but nothing is really spectacular. The beef tenderloin, spicy tuna hand rolls with spicy sweet sauce, and leg of lamb were my favorites. The desserts were the best part - the cheesecake and carrot cake are delectable!

My mimosa came in a large wine glass, which is smart on their end because they don't have to come around pouring as much. I actually only managed to drink one glass, which turned out to be just enough. If we had stayed there for a couple hours, I'm sure I would've had another glass or two.

If you only have time to do one buffet during your stay, I'd recommend The Buffet at Wynn instead. A little pricier, but a much better variety!

Recommended for:Family TravelersFoodies
    Frances Nguyen
    3 Aug 02, 2013

The Buffet at the Bellagio is considered to be one of the best casino buffets in town. The food is varied. For Sunday brunch, you can get a wide variety of items, from pad thai to creamed herring.

Gogobot Tester
    4 Jun 24, 2013

This is one of the best buffets there is in Vegas. Although many new ones have cropped up in the last few years (e.g. Wicked Spoon Buffet), I still consider this an oldie, but goodie.

Recommended for:Business Travelers
    Kevin Cheng
    4 Jun 22, 2013

One of the most decadent buffets around, with generous amounts of seafood (two kinds of crab legs!) and a great assortment of desserts. Some nights they'll even serve buffalo meat.

King Kevin the VII
    2 Jun 08, 2013

So I'm usually wary of all you can eat buffets because the quality of food is often mediocre at most, but I decided to rely upon the yelp reviews. First off, we came here for brunch (it's okay we had girls in the group XD) and it cost us $37 each, pretty steep price. Also, the line went on for about 1 hour. Finally when we were seated it took a while for the hostess to get our drinks... As for the food, skip the asian section... As for the steak, it was chewy and not seasoned well enough. The smoked salmon was pretty good and the shrimp was solid. As for the dessert I grabbed one of everything, they look great, however, everything just tasted like colored sugar.

Overall, I was pretty disappointed, I guess I'll be staying away from buffets in Vegas for awhile.

Joyce Cheng
    5 Mar 14, 2013

For $40, you definitely get a good variety. The food quality is great. I love eating desserts and they have a good variety of it. I would go back for sure but only if I have the extra few $$ because it's one of the most expensive buffets.

Anne-Michele Harrington
    4 Mar 12, 2013

Great spot. Went for breakfast. Was nearly the same price as the Cafe Bellagio but much more food!

Jennifer N.
    3 Jan 04, 2013

This is so disappointing! At $50 a person for holiday, the quality and tastes should be better, way better! The prices has gone up and quality has gone down.

After an hour wait in line, we were so ready to eat. The food looks good and appetizing but when I put it in my mouth, it was just so disappointing. Too hard? too tough? tasted bland?.. yes, all the above!

duck, prime rib, duck legs, lamb, king crab leg, cocktail shrimps, sushi, and everything else a high end buffet has. Desserts were average, my favorite was the cheesecake.
    I don't see an huge difference in the items between a regular dinner menu and a holiday "gourmet" dinner which is about ten dollars more then the usual.

Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
  • The Buffet at BellagioAmbassadorPro 2014
    Sandra Waring
    4 Jan 04, 2013

A buffet a bit better than the rest, the quality is nice but the lines are a bummer. Love trying all the different foods from everywhere, but that's any high end buffet in Vegas. If you haven't gone, you should definitely go at least once!

Recommended for:Luxury Travelers

5,034 people visited The Buffet at Bellagio

Satisfy your post-gambling blues at this upscale buffet in one of Vegas' most lavish resort hotels, where your wildest food fantasy can probably be found. Choose from a variety of Italian, Japanese, Chinese, seafood and American cuisines. For something a little fancier, visit the buffet on Sunday for a champagne brunch.

Bellagio Las Vegas