The Buffet at Bellagio

The Bellagio, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109

Ian Wang
    5 Dec 30, 2012

one of the best buffets in Vegas serving an international cuisine variety of food. Pricey but well worth it with kobe beef, alaskan king crabs, filet mignons and a desert bar to die for

• The Buffet at BellagioCommunity ManagerAmbassadorPro 2014
    Keane
    5 Jul 24, 2012

Nom. Of all the buffets I've been to in Las Vegas, this was one of my favorites. The Buffet at Bellagio is an elegant and comfortable place to dine. The hotel itself needs no introduction; it's one of the best in Vegas. The Buffet exudes this same high class without any of the crazy over-the-top zaniness that the rest of the Strip provides.

I came here for breakfast and was thoroughly satisfied. It was priced accordingly and I would recommend it.

Kevin Picholo

We made a trip to Bellagio once, just to have this buffet. It was one of the best buffets I've had in Vegas, in the top 3. I remember Ceasar's Palace had the best buffet long ago and when I first tried it, this replaced the top spot.

Jason Planck
    5 Jan 31, 2014

Bellagio Buffet is the best in town. Even the cost is the most on Friday and Saturdays at 36.99 as of August 19 2012. You get foods that would never appear on a Buffet. Depending on the time of year you can get venison and buffalo, lamb, and King Crab Legs.

Kim L. "Lady Boss"
    5 Nov 30, 2012

This is one of THE BEST Buffets that there is on the LV strip. =) I have to agree..seafood wise, It's WAY better than WYNN's buffet..it has much mroe of a variety of foods to choose from & its cheaper & just much better =)
    GREAT seafood selection & desert too..You really can sneak in b/w Lunch & dinner & just pay the lunch price..hahahah..LOL =)
    I just LOVE the King Crab legs here! I can eat tons & tons of it! =)

Martin Moore
    5 May 23, 2014

Best buffet in Vegas. Expensive but he crab legs are pre cut in half. Eat your heart out.

Nélio Castro

Delicious

Margot B
    4 Dec 07, 2012

Great brunch, great value, especially if you add on the all-you-can-drink "champagne" (sparkling wine). Lots for vegetarians, too. The desserts and the sushi are the highlights.

Recommended for:Vegetarian
    Mel S Wong

I am not a huge fan of buffet at all. I don't ever eat my fair share for the price paid. HOWEVER, the except is made for the Buffet at the Bellagio. Even though I still don't eat my fair share (for the price), i enjoy looking at the yummy food on display and watching others devour the goodies!

Sharon K. Yapp
    3 Jul 04, 2012

This is a solid buffet.

Jennifer N.
    3 Jan 04, 2013

This is so disappointing! At $50 a person for holiday, the quality and tastes should be better, way better! The prices has gone up and quality has gone down.

After an hour wait in line, we were so ready to eat. The food looks good and appetizing but when I put it in my mouth, it was just so disappointing. Too hard? too tough? tasted bland?.. yes, all the above!

duck, prime rib, duck legs, lamb, king crab leg, cocktail shrimps, sushi, and everything else a high end buffet has. Desserts were average, my favorite was the cheesecake.
    I don't see an huge difference in the items between a regular dinner menu and a holiday "gourmet" dinner which is about ten dollars more then the usual.

Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
    Thomas Underhill
    3 Jul 04, 2012

Good buffet, but a bit overpriced.

Yulree Chun "@GogobotLA"
    3 Jun 03, 2014

Not bad but not great. It is definitely an experience though so if you've never been to a LV buffet, this is one of the best ones to go to.

Recommended for:FoodiesLuxury Travelers
    Travis Katz
    3 Oct 09, 2013

Maybe my expectations were too high. We took a cab here from the Mandalay because we had heard it was so great. I thought the buffet at the Bellagio was fine, but not as amazing as everyone says. The dining room, like much of Vegas is poorly lit with no natural light. The decor feels pretty tired and dingy. The breadth of selection of food is huge, but pretty run of the mill - omelettes made to order, pancakes out of a warmer with syrup, different kinds of bread, sliced honeydew and cantaloupe. Its reasonably priced and all you can eat - young kids are free. If you are staying in the Bellagio its definitely worth the stop. I wouldn't go out of my way to come back if I were not staying nearby.

Recommended for:Family TravelersFoodies
    Queenie Ito
    3 Jun 07, 2014

There was a lot of hype about this spot, I'm not saying I wasn't satisfied but I'm not saying I was as impressed as I thought I would be after all the hype.
    Like any other buffet, there are a lot of options and there was a long wait. The difference between this buffet and the majority of the buffets on the Vegas strip is that this one had lots of seafood options - which I prefer because I don't eat a lot of meat and if I could, I would only eat fish. Also, we had a Pescatarian in our group, so it was much easier than usual for her to find yummy food to eat. =]
    The one thing I really enjoyed here was the desserts! They were made so beautifully and tasted like heaven!
    The service and staff here was on point, not once during my meal was my drink anywhere empty nor was our table crowded of dirty dishes. [needless to say, our group left a good tip ;]

The price wasn't bad, especially since I ate lots of salmon poki & sushi; definitely ate my worth ;]

When I go to Vegas again, I'll be eating here for dinner again since theres lots of seafood options and I'm not a steak and eggs kinda person.

Jake Richcreek
    3 Apr 13, 2014

This buffet experience was especially satisfying because of the different ethnic food offered. For any of you picky eaters you will definitely find something here to love. The desserts also are especially tasty. I appreciated the great service as well. The quality of food isn't out of this world but it is good!

Recommended for:Business TravelersFoodiesNightlife Lovers
    Jin Yoo-Kim
    3 Mar 13, 2014

I'd say my favorite buffet in las vegas is NOT the bellagio. Actually, I'm pretty over buffets but the things Bellagio has that only the new ones offer, is good ambiance. It's not loud or cheesy. The food here isn't amazing but you're not going to feel like it was a waste of money either. But you probably won't come back more than once in a visit, so if you have to do it, go for it.

Craig Stone
    4 Jan 31, 2014

Went to the Bellagio buffet for Saturday brunch and thought it was easily worth the $30 I paid. Everything I tried was really good, and I tried a lot. I actually thought the quality of the food was a little better than the Wicked Spoon at Cosmopolitan but others in the group gave Cosmo a slight edge (and had Bacchanal at Caesars way ahead of them both, but I can't speak to that since I've never been).

Verlisia
    3 Mar 13, 2014

Sorry Bellagio. You are no longer the best buffet Vegas has to offer.

While I still enjoy their caving station and seafood selection, the weekend/holiday gourmet dinners are hardly worth the price. The prime rib is good and crab legs are enjoyable for buffet standard. Other than that, nothing really stood out. The cooked food selection had remained pretty much the same over the years and offered very little excitement for repeat customers. Quality is average and definitely does not compare to newer buffets like Wynn or Cosmopolitan's Wicked Spoon.

Is it my imagination or their desserts really aren't as good anymore? Dessert used to be the only reason I still go back to Bellagio buffet. This time around a lot of the desserts I tried seemed to have sat out for a while. Creme brulee was no longer chilled and turned slightly watery. Chocolate eclair was not crispy. Many of the tart shells were soggy. The only dessert that was still good was the bread pudding, which was kept warm.

Best deal here is the lunch buffet. However, for that price I would much rather go to Wicked Spoon. You won't be disappointed there.

Recommended for:Budget TravelersFoodies
    Rachel Greene
    5 Oct 20, 2013

You could definitely eat yourself to death here. No doubt about it. The selection might actually be insane. I'd never seen sushi and italian food together at a breakfast buffet before. Incredible.

Recommended for:FoodiesLuxury Travelers

5,034 people visited The Buffet at Bellagio

Satisfy your post-gambling blues at this upscale buffet in one of Vegas' most lavish resort hotels, where your wildest food fantasy can probably be found. Choose from a variety of Italian, Japanese, Chinese, seafood and American cuisines. For something a little fancier, visit the buffet on Sunday for a champagne brunch.

Bellagio Las Vegas