The Buffet at Bellagio

The Bellagio, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109

• The Buffet at BellagioPro 2014

The food here is all very good, and everyone can find something they like, whether it be prime rib, crab legs, or even sushi. The dessert bar is my favorite part of the buffet. There are tons of dessert choices, and I haven't had one I didn't like.

• The Buffet at BellagioPro 2014

This is one of THE BEST Buffets that there is on the LV strip. =) I have to agree..seafood wise, It's WAY better than WYNN's buffet..it has much mroe of a variety of foods to choose from & its cheaper & just much better =)
    GREAT seafood selection & desert too..You really can sneak in b/w Lunch & dinner & just pay the lunch price..hahahah..LOL =)
    I just LOVE the King Crab legs here! I can eat tons & tons of it! =)

• The Buffet at BellagioPro 2014

Great brunch, great value, especially if you add on the all-you-can-drink "champagne" (sparkling wine). Lots for vegetarians, too. The desserts and the sushi are the highlights.

Recommended for:Vegetarian
  • The Buffet at Bellagio

I wanted to hit up at least one buffet while in Vegas and after reading a variety of reviews, we settled on Bellagio. Our lunch was about $22 and though it was an impressive variety of foods, it seems (as with all buffets) the focus was more on presentation than on taste. I'm a bit of a foodie, so I can be a bit of a snob about flavor. We definitely got enough to eat, but I would NOT wait in the hour-long line again.

This is a solid buffet.

• The Buffet at Bellagio

This is so disappointing! At $50 a person for holiday, the quality and tastes should be better, way better! The prices has gone up and quality has gone down.

After an hour wait in line, we were so ready to eat. The food looks good and appetizing but when I put it in my mouth, it was just so disappointing. Too hard? too tough? tasted bland?.. yes, all the above!

duck, prime rib, duck legs, lamb, king crab leg, cocktail shrimps, sushi, and everything else a high end buffet has. Desserts were average, my favorite was the cheesecake.
    I don't see an huge difference in the items between a regular dinner menu and a holiday "gourmet" dinner which is about ten dollars more then the usual.

Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
  • The Buffet at Bellagio

This buffet experience was especially satisfying because of the different ethnic food offered. For any of you picky eaters you will definitely find something here to love. The desserts also are especially tasty. I appreciated the great service as well. The quality of food isn't out of this world but it is good!

Recommended for:Business TravelersFoodiesNightlife Lovers
  • The Buffet at BellagioPro 2014

Sorry Bellagio. You are no longer the best buffet Vegas has to offer.

While I still enjoy their caving station and seafood selection, the weekend/holiday gourmet dinners are hardly worth the price. The prime rib is good and crab legs are enjoyable for buffet standard. Other than that, nothing really stood out. The cooked food selection had remained pretty much the same over the years and offered very little excitement for repeat customers. Quality is average and definitely does not compare to newer buffets like Wynn or Cosmopolitan's Wicked Spoon.

Is it my imagination or their desserts really aren't as good anymore? Dessert used to be the only reason I still go back to Bellagio buffet. This time around a lot of the desserts I tried seemed to have sat out for a while. Creme brulee was no longer chilled and turned slightly watery. Chocolate eclair was not crispy. Many of the tart shells were soggy. The only dessert that was still good was the bread pudding, which was kept warm.

Best deal here is the lunch buffet. However, for that price I would much rather go to Wicked Spoon. You won't be disappointed there.

Recommended for:Budget TravelersFoodies
  • The Buffet at Bellagio

Not bad but not great. It is definitely an experience though so if you've never been to a LV buffet, this is one of the best ones to go to.

• The Buffet at BellagioPro 2014

There was a lot of hype about this spot, I'm not saying I wasn't satisfied but I'm not saying I was as impressed as I thought I would be after all the hype.
    Like any other buffet, there are a lot of options and there was a long wait. The difference between this buffet and the majority of the buffets on the Vegas strip is that this one had lots of seafood options - which I prefer because I don't eat a lot of meat and if I could, I would only eat fish. Also, we had a Pescatarian in our group, so it was much easier than usual for her to find yummy food to eat. =]
    The one thing I really enjoyed here was the desserts! They were made so beautifully and tasted like heaven!
    The service and staff here was on point, not once during my meal was my drink anywhere empty nor was our table crowded of dirty dishes. [needless to say, our group left a good tip ;]

The price wasn't bad, especially since I ate lots of salmon poki & sushi; definitely ate my worth ;]

When I go to Vegas again, I'll be eating here for dinner again since theres lots of seafood options and I'm not a steak and eggs kinda person.

• The Buffet at Bellagio

I'd say my favorite buffet in las vegas is NOT the bellagio. Actually, I'm pretty over buffets but the things Bellagio has that only the new ones offer, is good ambiance. It's not loud or cheesy. The food here isn't amazing but you're not going to feel like it was a waste of money either. But you probably won't come back more than once in a visit, so if you have to do it, go for it.

• The Buffet at Bellagio

Went to the Bellagio buffet for Saturday brunch and thought it was easily worth the $30 I paid. Everything I tried was really good, and I tried a lot. I actually thought the quality of the food was a little better than the Wicked Spoon at Cosmopolitan but others in the group gave Cosmo a slight edge (and had Bacchanal at Caesars way ahead of them both, but I can't speak to that since I've never been).

• The Buffet at BellagioPro 2014

Bellagio Buffet is the best in town. Even the cost is the most on Friday and Saturdays at 36.99 as of August 19 2012. You get foods that would never appear on a Buffet. Depending on the time of year you can get venison and buffalo, lamb, and King Crab Legs.

• The Buffet at Bellagio

You could definitely eat yourself to death here. No doubt about it. The selection might actually be insane. I'd never seen sushi and italian food together at a breakfast buffet before. Incredible.

• The Buffet at BellagioPro 2014

Maybe my expectations were too high. We took a cab here from the Mandalay because we had heard it was so great. I thought the buffet at the Bellagio was fine, but not as amazing as everyone says. The dining room, like much of Vegas is poorly lit with no natural light. The decor feels pretty tired and dingy. The breadth of selection of food is huge, but pretty run of the mill - omelettes made to order, pancakes out of a warmer with syrup, different kinds of bread, sliced honeydew and cantaloupe. Its reasonably priced and all you can eat - young kids are free. If you are staying in the Bellagio its definitely worth the stop. I wouldn't go out of my way to come back if I were not staying nearby.

Recommended for:Family TravelersFoodies
  • The Buffet at Bellagio

One of the best buffet in Vegas, they have all kinds of foods. My favorite is king crab legs. But you have to wait about 30 - 60 minutes if you go there for dinner. I guess it worths waiting for.

• The Buffet at Bellagio

After dancing the night away at Tao, I was ready for an extravagant brunch buffet at Bellagio! At 11am, there was not much of a line to get inside. I went for the unlimited champagne brunch, which cost about $30 - only $6 more than the regular brunch.

My eyes are always much bigger than my stomach at buffets, but by now I've learned to work out a system that is the least wasteful. Check out all the food first, go for proteins and take small portions, stay away from carbs as much as possible, and then save the most room for dessert!

The food at the dinner buffet is definitely much better than brunch, but you also pay a lot more. Brunch is good, but nothing is really spectacular. The beef tenderloin, spicy tuna hand rolls with spicy sweet sauce, and leg of lamb were my favorites. The desserts were the best part - the cheesecake and carrot cake are delectable!

My mimosa came in a large wine glass, which is smart on their end because they don't have to come around pouring as much. I actually only managed to drink one glass, which turned out to be just enough. If we had stayed there for a couple hours, I'm sure I would've had another glass or two.

If you only have time to do one buffet during your stay, I'd recommend The Buffet at Wynn instead. A little pricier, but a much better variety!

Recommended for:Family TravelersFoodies
  • The Buffet at BellagioPro 2014

The Buffet at the Bellagio is considered to be one of the best casino buffets in town. The food is varied. For Sunday brunch, you can get a wide variety of items, from pad thai to creamed herring.

• The Buffet at Bellagio

This is one of the best buffets there is in Vegas. Although many new ones have cropped up in the last few years (e.g. Wicked Spoon Buffet), I still consider this an oldie, but goodie.

Recommended for:Business Travelers
  • The Buffet at Bellagio

One of the most decadent buffets around, with generous amounts of seafood (two kinds of crab legs!) and a great assortment of desserts. Some nights they'll even serve buffalo meat.

Recommended for:FoodiesLuxury Travelers

Satisfy your post-gambling blues at this upscale buffet in one of Vegas' most lavish resort hotels, where your wildest food fantasy can probably be found. Choose from a variety of Italian, Japanese, Chinese, seafood and American cuisines. For something a little fancier, visit the buffet on Sunday for a champagne brunch.

5,034 people visited The Buffet at Bellagio