The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas

3131 South Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109

Sharon K. Yapp
    5 Jul 03, 2012

This is the most amazing buffet ever! It tops the Bellagio buffet. As expected, it pretty much has any cuisine you desire. But my favorite is the seafood selection. The desserts and delicious. And dangerous.

Gogobot Editors' Choice
    5 Jun 18, 2014

One of the sins of Sin City is certainly gluttony. Time a visit to one of the all-you-can-eat buffets right, and it can serve as breakfast, lunch and dinner, and save you some cash for your nighttime revelry later. The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas is known as one of the best.

Recommended for:BackpackersStudents
    Sara Benson
    5 Jun 21, 2014

As far as buffets go on the Strip, this ranks in the top three (right after the Cosmopolitan's Wicked Spoon Buffet and Caesars Palace's Bacchanal Buffet). Something about the cool mint green color of the main dining room makes you feel refreshed and perhaps not as gluttonous as at tackier-looking casino buffets. Weekend seafood dinners cost more, but that's when you'll get the piles of cracked crab legs that people go nuts for. If you're coming for weekend brunch, show up early, especially on Sunday when lines are longest around 11am to noon.

Recommended for:FoodiesLuxury Travelers
    Jason L
    5 Jun 26, 2013

Mm-mm King Crab legs. This place is often a must stop every time I go to Las Vegas. This place is not cheap at all. In fact I believe its the most expensive buffet on the strip, but don't let that stop you.

The best tip I can give you is... be ready for some good food! If you are not a seafood person this may not be the place for you. King Crab legs and jumbo shrimp cocktails will keep me coming back for more every time. I recommend treating this place like a fine restaurant and eat a sampler of the best foods first. I don't recommend stuffing your face like this is a 99cent buffet or you will get full too fast to try everything. Enjoy the atmosphere. Take a date or some friends.

Relax, eat, and imaging a life of luxury.

Only con =( *sad. I am writing this review at work hundreds of miles away. I could be eating shrimp right now.

Recommended for:BackpackersFamily TravelersLuxury Travelers
    Andreas Gämbitsch
    4 Jul 10, 2014

To check out why all the Americans go crazy about Vegas buffets, we visited Wynn's 'The Buffet'. The weekday price is $ 40, which-in my opinion-is a fair deal. Arriving at the buffet we were just overwhelmed by the neat presentation and the different kitchen styles (Asian, Italian, Grille,...) offered. We went for almost the whole buffet, which was over all very good (especially the seafood and fish dishes). We now totally understand why Americans love the buffets in Vegas. ;)

Susan Lee

The food here is better than the buffet at the Bellagio, with a little more variety. Although they also have an extensive dessert bar, I personally prefer the desserts at Bellagio.

Yulree Chun "@GogobotLA"
    4 Oct 21, 2013

Arguably the best LV buffet there is. I really like that they have a brunch buffet.

Recommended for:FoodiesLuxury Travelers
    Verlisia
    3 Nov 06, 2013

Ever since I heard about the Wynn buffet from my best friend and I was very eager to give it a try. I have been a loyal supporter of the Bellagio buffet for an incredibly long time. While there are numerous buffet restaurants in Vegas, I never felt any of them are comparable to Bellagio in terms of the price/quality ratio.

At around four on a Monday afternoon there were already a short line of people waiting at the restaurant. That was a very promising sign. I wait patiently and was seated in about 15 minutes. Drinks were served promptly.

I quickly walked through the trays of food. The selection is good. They have a good variety of Asian cuisine on top of the usual pasta, cold plates, salad, seafood and craving stations. Of everything I have tried, I was most impressed with the prime rib (I am always partial towards juicy pieces of meat), veal loin and vegetable in yogurt sauce. Overall most of the dishes are on par with Bellagio except for the desserts. Bellagio desserts are top notch while Wynn's were just mediocre at best. The creme brulee was watery at the bottom and the top wasn't fully torched. The dessert was not as delicate as they were in Bellagio. Perhaps it wasn't peak dinner time yet and the food was sitting out a little longer than usual. Still, that was rather unacceptable. If you must know, Wynn does have a slightly better sushi station but I really wouldn't recommend getting sushi at either place unless you like soggy seaweed on dry sushi rice.

For this price range I would still go to Bellagio buffet instead of Wynn.

Recommended for:Family TravelersFoodies
    Faiza Mokhtar
    5 Mar 24, 2014

Hands down the best buffet in Las Vegas! although it doesn't come cheap, it hovers around the $40+tax. I promise you it is worth the price tag. the decor of the buffet is lovely it really brightens the place. depending on when you go the buffet lines change. When I went I had crab legs. Personally when I go to buffet I already have an idea of what type cuisine I'll go to but for the wynn I wanted to try most if not all cuisines.

it is worth trying once and you will not be disappointed!!

Recommended for:FoodiesLuxury TravelersNightlife Lovers
    Rhia R.
    5 Nov 01, 2013

One of the best buffets to hit up on The Strip in my opinion. The line can often feel like waiting around for a ride in a theme park, depending on what day/time you go. The following are the items I enjoyed the most out of what I tried:
    - The salmon (Very moist, not dry and flaky.)
    - Spicy tuna hand rolls. (So good! I could barely get through two of them because my mouth was on fire.)
    - Seafood tart (Basically a mini crab omelet, yet it was a tasty little sucker.)
    - Shrimp cocktail (My main buffet staple. A trip to Vegas is not complete unless I have this.)
    - Parmigiano Reggiano cheese (I hear this mentioned a lot on Food Network. Now I know why. This can kick my container of Kraft parmesan cheese's butt any day.)
    - Kobe beef slider (As one of the girls in my party said, "It was orgasmic!" Yes, yes it was. Kobe burgers are just as good as their steak. But I'm more of a burger person, so this was right up my alley.)
    - And the last but definitely not the least *drumroll* dessert.
    The latter consisted of plastic shot glasses containing lime and raspberry mousse, tapioca pudding with mango and lychee, pear mousse, and cute little tea cups filled with panna cotta laced with Bailey's. I don't care how full I get at buffets, I will always ALWAYS make room for dessert. Especially at The Buffet. I also put aside a snickerdoodle and a triple chocolate chip cookie for later. They were pheNOMenal as well. 'Til next time TB! =D

Recommended for:Adventure TravelersFoodies
    Ericayvette
    3 Oct 08, 2013

We came here for Brunch. Overall good food but nothing very spectacular about it. the service was great and the presentation was also very good. but I'm not sure I'll come back.

Connie Pistilli
    5 Aug 10, 2013

There are few things I can justify waiting in line for in Vegas. Good food is one of them. After a 45 minute wait in line, we definitely built up a big appetite. I was excited to try the Wynn buffet, especially after running into our friends who were on their way back from the Wynn. They managed to wake up at 9am on Sunday to head over there for brunch. I'm sorry, but I need at least 5 hours of sleep! One of the girls was eating a shiny red candied apple that looked so good. I couldn't believe she got it from the buffet. The Bellagio buffet didn't offer candied apples!

While waiting in line, cocktail waitresses actually came around with little bottles of water, which was greatly appreciated. It helped ease my growling stomach. This time, we decided to do the $30 regular brunch instead of the champagne or Bloody Mary brunch although it was only a few dollars more.

The atrium was nicely lit but the only tables available for two was right by the entrance, so we decided to sit in the main dining area. The nice thing about this buffet was that each area had a sign above it, so it was easy to locate everything. Because when you're hungry and know what you want, you don't want to go around looking for it.

I was really happy with the variety, including the Asian food selections, and the carving station had bacon as well as prime rib. My favorite, of course, was the dessert station which included a variety of homemade ice cream flavors and toppings. The chocolate chip bread pudding was amazing straight out of the oven. All other desserts were ok.

I was really impressed by our server, who was really attentive. Our friends had recommended that we have their hot chocolate, so I made sure to get a cup. It was so good, especially topped with whipped cream.

The couple who we sat next to also raved about the Wynn buffet, telling us that they made it a point to dine there every time they were in town. They said their dinner buffet was better though, just as most buffets are.

We walked out of there with Wynn buffet babies - we were so stuffed!

Recommended for:Family TravelersFoodies
    Ngoc Hanh Pham
    4 Jun 28, 2013

The Wynn Buffet was delicious! I went here for dinner and it was $43 after taxes. I think it was really worth the money. I stayed here with my friends for almost 3 hours and ate a great variety of food. I loved the king crab legs and the oysters here. I got plate after plate of king crab legs and oysters. If you like seafood, you will definitely be satisfied. I liked the salmon as well. Make sure you get crepes for dessert. They're amazing.

Amey Desai
    1 May 13, 2013

I wish I could get my 42 dollars back from what I thought was one of the worst buffet in my 24 years of life. The good thing about the buffet was the salad and maybe a couple of meat dishes and the crabs which if u come from India, know how juicy it can be, while here it was bloody easy to eat. I would not recommend this buffet to anybody.

Truc Nguyen
    5 Mar 12, 2014

My second most favorite buffet to eat at in Vegas! It lost to the Rio Carnival Buffet by just a tad!!! Beautiful décor, great selection of food and the desserts are amazing!! Yuummyyy!! Never ending crab legs, oysters, etc....bring it on...or well...let's go get it!!!!!

Joyce Cheng
    4 Mar 14, 2013

For the price we paid, I think it could have been better. But if you're staying at the hotel, it's worth a try.

• The Buffet at Wynn Las VegasAmbassadorPro 2014
    Sandra Waring
    5 Feb 24, 2013

Lots of choices here, and everything is fresh and properly attended to. I've always gotten excellent service here from the servers - drinks refreshed constantly (fresh orange juice!) The seafood is good - crab legs, yum. The line gets long, so get ready to wait.

Kim L. "Lady Boss"
    2 Nov 30, 2012

OVERPRICED & OVERRATED food & service is absolutely HORRIBLE..I give it 1 star due to the decor..they sell you the buffet by making it look soo nice on the outside..the food is overheated/ undercooked & all the food that does look decent to eat, they don't put that much out there so then people take it all & then you have to wait until they make it again & bring it out 4 u..SUCKS..YUCK.. BLAH...not WORTH your time/ MONEY.. =/ I would definitely NOT come back...

Even the Rio & the Paris Buffet beats this place! =/

Sam Angeli
    4 Oct 22, 2012

Great selection of food, amazing desserts and very quickly seated. Best in large groups to split in to smaller packs to avoid unwanted taxes. Personally loved the seafood, the beef, the pork and pretty much everything I ate. Drinks service was slow, but other than that I have nothing negative to say.

Catherine
    4 Oct 12, 2012

One of the better buffets in Vegas! The moment you walk in, you're taken into a rather whimsical setting with the decor and lights.

It's kind of pricey, but the food is pretty good and there is a pretty extensive selection.

Love the dessert bar too! Crepes made to order, as well as macarons, bread pudding, and other deliciousness.

Friendly service and clean.

2,903 people visited The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas

Sixteen live action cooking stations and a sumptuous array of dishes elevate all-you-can-eat into a gourmet experience.

Wynn Las Vegas