Restaurants near The Butterfly Farm
- 0Costa Rica Entomological Supply. La Guacima, Alajuela, Costa Rica.Distance: 0.0 mi6 reviews
Take your cameras! This wonderful facility is low-key, enormously informative, with a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Gorgeous butterflies are a given at this facility that also educates you on the life...Popular with
- 2Costa RicaRanked #2 overall in Santa Ana restaurantsDistance: 4.6 mi
- 3Diagonal al cine Magaly, San Jose Costa RicaRanked #1 overall in San Jose restaurantsDistance: 13.3 mi4 reviews
This is by far my favorite bar in Costa Rica. It's gets a mixed crowd of young college students and adventure seekers heading out to surf, fish, scuba, zip line,...Popular with
- 4Ranked #1 overall in Atenas restaurantsDistance: 8.5 mi3 reviews
Excellent meals for a price so low it's hard to believe. From one of our renters: eat appetizers or share a meal, or go with an appetite!
- 5Hwy 3Ranked #2 overall in Atenas restaurantsDistance: 8.5 mi4 reviews
Norman has it down. His restaurant offers fresh food Mexican style. The ingredients are super fresh, the presentation and quantity is perfect. The restaurant is clean and open you can...Popular with
- 6Avenida 5, Atenas, Costa RicaRanked #3 overall in Atenas restaurantsDistance: 8.9 mi
Alida's is located just at the edge of downtown Atenas. Set back off the main highway, look for the table covered with a red and white checkerboard table cloth and...
- 7Costa RicaRanked #4 overall in Atenas restaurantsDistance: 9.3 mi2 reviews
Located in Barrio Mercedes this restauant is a great, typical open air Costa Rican restaurant. The fare is typical with specialties that include chalupa's, smoked grilled ribs, fish ceviche, and...
- 83, Atenas, Costa RicaRanked #5 overall in Atenas restaurantsDistance: 8.3 mi2 reviews
This lovely outdoor seating restaurant is located just off Highway #3 very close to the gas station in Atenas. They have an excellent variety of seafood and a good selection...
- 10Between 7 & 9 Street, San Jose, Costa RicaRanked #4 overall in San Jose restaurantsDistance: 12.8 mi2 reviews
Last night in Costa Rica, spending it in San Jose. Getting a quick drink and dinner in - kinda expensive, and not particular amazing.