The Capital Grille

8614 W. Beverly Blvd., Suite 157, Los Angeles, CA 90048

• The Capital GrilleCommunity ManagerAmbassadorPro 2014
    Audrey Lo "@GogobotAudrey"
    4 Jun 19, 2014

Fancy restaurant inside the Beverly center known for their steaks. Good event space as the top floor is open air.

Recommended for:Local CultureLuxury TravelersFoodiesBusiness Travelers
    Michele Pineda
    4 Dec 14, 2012

This is a great spot for happy hour and gives you a chance to sample the menu a bit. Plus, the complimentary valet parking make this one of my favorite spots to meet friends. Parking in LA is horrible keeping me from lots of places I'd like to try but can't be bothered to sort out.
    As a steak house, Capital Grille is up there with Ruth's Chris. It's expensive but if you want a good steak, you won't be disappointed.

Jennifer N.
    4 Oct 03, 2012

took my mother and friend here for their $16 customized lunch 3 courses meal. Here are their options: choice of soup, sandwich and side order
    We both chose the clam chowder, and truffle fries, and for the main entree, Mom ordered the Lobster roll as I, the Wagyu Cheeseburger
    with Fried Egg and Crisp Onions.

On the sides we added calamari with hot peppers, and an order shots of oysters- 4-half shells, and Shrimp Cocktails (5).

Everything was delicious!! The calamari was a bit too spicy for us as its fried with hot cherry peppers. The oysters were very good but at 4 pcs for $12, they should of been bigger oysters. lol! Shrimp cocktails were excellent as always. Huge, crunchy and fresh!
    The Lobster roll was a little bland and dry, The burger was delish!! The meat was perfection! I think the egg on top was a little bit too much.

Service was impeccable. Our waiter John, always came back to check on us. He never stayed too far or too long away. We skipped dessert as we were stuffed!

Free Valet parking literally right outside of the restaurant is very convenient.

It was a quiet afternoon, but We spotted Jamie Foxx across from us, when we all looked over there, he smiled and nodded and then went back to his food and guest. haha!

• The Capital GrillePro 2014
    MzShanon
    5 Sep 25, 2012

Great food and top notch service!

I took my boyfriend here this past weekend since I have been saving a promo from attending a Yelp event here in the past to come back to sample the three course lunch menu. We ordered the clam chowder, mini tenderloin sliders, lobster roll, pan fried calamari, truffle fries, and creme brulee. The mini tenderloin sliders were cooked to perfection and melted in our mouths! The calamari was a little too spicy for me but my boyfriend loves spicy food and thought it was great! The lobster roll had huge chunks of lobster in it and was very filling! We both ended the great meal by sharing the creme brulee which was a perfect size for sharing between two people.

I want to give huge props to our server Stephen. He was so attentive and friendly. He even offered to take our leftovers to my car since we wanted to walk around the Beverly Center afterwards. To our surprise we also got a thank you card by our chef stapled to our leftover bag.

I will definitely come here again! The $16 three course lunch is affordable and the portion sizes are very decent for a very filling meal.They also offer complimentary valet so no need to park in the mall parking lot.

Brklyn2LA
    4 Apr 14, 2013

FANTASTIC happy hour. Great food and drinks.

Lorrie M