The Capital Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!229 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location95% liked the proximity to shopping.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 88%.
- Food74% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is great.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building.
Dining options at The Capital Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. This 5.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet
There are 41 guestrooms at The Capital Hotel. Guestrooms have city or courtyard views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Beds come with Egyptian cotton linens and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and designer toiletries. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones, voice mail, and in room safes (accommodate laptops). 20 cm plasma televisions have satellite channels, TV Internet access (surcharge), and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, blackout drapes/curtains, welcome amenities, and trouser presses. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request hypo allergenic bedding. Rollaway beds are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in August 2010. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 18 years old
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: GBP 30 per night
- Wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 8 (for per hour hours, rates may vary)
- In room wireless Internet: GBP 18 (for per 24 hour period hours, rates may vary)
- Continental breakfast: GBP 16 per person (approximate amount)
- Crib (infant bed): GBP 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Parking Garage
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk