Phone:080 2228 1234
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
User Reviews (1 Review)
Very Good!95 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 100%.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building86% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 76% of guests gave positive feedback.
About The Capitol:
Dining options at The Capitol include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The property serves a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning and hosts a complimentary reception.
There are 140 guestrooms at The Capitol. Guestrooms have city, pool, or courtyard views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Beds come with Select Comfort mattresses, triple sheeting, down comforters, and down blankets. Furnishings include desks, ergonomic chairs, and sofa beds. At the 4.0 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature bathtubs with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, CD players, and voice mail. 32 inch LCD televisions have premium satellite channels, DVD players, and VCRs. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars, complimentary bottled water, remote lighting/drapery/curtain control, and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request microwaves, irons/ironing boards, and hair dryers. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in December 2008. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel.
- Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.
- There are no room charges for children 8 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.