Restaurants near The Carlton Tower Hotel
- 10.19 miDubai, United Arab Emirates0.19 mi from The Carlton Tower Hotel1 review
Identifying a particular shwarma place in Dubai is a bit hard because they don't seem to have addresses and it's not always apparent what the name actually is. This one is down the street from the Ibis at the Mall of the Emirates (don't mind where Gogobot puts the pin on the map). It's a very small storefront with a ...
- 20.3 mi
- 30.3 miLower Level, Shopping Boulevard, Jumeirah Emirates Towers0.3 mi from The Carlton Tower Hotel2 reviews
Excellent high-end Lebanese restaurant set in the ground floor of the Emirates Tower -- a sight of its own. Reasonably priced and probably the best Lebanese I have had anywhere. Just revisited after 6 years and these guys are still at the top of their game. My must try dishes: Zaatar salad, Labneh with mint, and the Muhammara.Popular with
- 40.48 miJumeira Beach Road Umm Suqueim, Dubai United Arab Emirates0.48 mi from The Carlton Tower Hotel
Having eaten here several times before, the standard of the food is as good as ever. I would highly recommend the Churrasco, it's pricey but it's worth every penny for a great food experience. I was slightly disappointed that the service was not as attentive this time around.
- 50.39 miBastakia, Bur Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates0.39 mi from The Carlton Tower Hotel1 review
Excellent courtyard cafe in Bastikiya. There are a few indoor seats as well if you can't bare the heat. Food is a mix of Arab and Western. A good place to relax after a visit to the Dubai Museum or the nearby galleries.Popular with
- 60.48 mi
- 70.48 miJumeirah Beach Road, Souk Madinat Jumeirah, P.O. Box 23215, Dubai United Arab Emirates0.48 mi from The Carlton Tower Hotel
Live Caribbean music makes this place special, even if you not come for food the bar is offering good cocktails and space for dancing salsa. Ladies watch out
- 80.35 miBastakia - Al Fahidi Street - Dubai - United Arab Emirates0.35 mi from The Carlton Tower Hotel
This lovely little gem is tucked into a pleasant tree-planted courtyard. A wonderful spot to step out of the heat and enjoy a fresh salad and mint lemonade. Highly recommended. I still dream about the salad (bananas, chick peas, lemon juice and a bit of cayenne) and lemonade that I had here.Popular with
- 90.3 miPark Hyatt Dubai, Dubai,0.3 mi from The Carlton Tower Hotel2 reviews
Bit of an expensive Friday brunch but worth every penny. It's upscale Thai food that will leave you wanting more. I forgot exactly what I got, but it's all good. Highly suggest the grilled options. And do not forget dessert -- that sticky rice is amazing.Popular with
- 100.3 mi
- 110.3 miOne & Only Royal Mirage - D 94 - Dubai, United Arab Emirates0.3 mi from The Carlton Tower Hotel1 review
Finding good middle eastern food in the UAE is much more challenging than I thought. Most of the restaurants cater to tourists or guest workers. The closest I got for quality food was northern african. Tagine is a romantic spot with low tables and chairs to give it an exotic feel without making you sit on the floor. The food ...
- 120.94 miAl Rolla Road - Dubai - United Arab Emirates0.94 mi from The Carlton Tower Hotel1 review
- 130.43 miAl Faheide, Dubai, United Arab Emirates0.43 mi from The Carlton Tower Hotel1 review
Formerly the Basta Art Cafe. The space retains the same charm but the menu and food aren't as good as they once were. A mix of western food and average middle eastern fare. The fresh juices are still excellent and I highly recommend the mint lemonade.Popular with
- 140.63 mi
- 150.69 miHyatt Regency Hotel, Dubai,0.69 mi from The Carlton Tower Hotel1 review
Shahrzad offers the delicately spiced cooking of Iran in an exotic setting reminiscent of ancient Middle-Eastern fairy tales. The restaurant has beautifully polished wood floors, a sculpted ceiling and an impressive open kitchen with a "tanour" oven to bake steaming hot bread. The menu features succulent, grilled meats and kebabs and delicious sauces made from fresh vegetables and dried fruits. ...
- 163.51 mi10 B Street - Dubai - United Arab Emirates3.51 mi from The Carlton Tower Hotel8 reviews
The menu changes every day and it never disappoints! Somehow they keep finding a way to impress the locals and the tourists alike. If you're looking for a healthier option than the food court go check out The Lime Tree Cafe. Oh and try their gingerbread cookies with some hot tea! YUMMY!
- 174.51 mi
- 183.67 miStreet 18, Oud Mehta Road, Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates3.67 mi from The Carlton Tower Hotel
Enjoy dinner aboard a traditional Arabian Dhow (boat) while cruising along the Dubai creek taking in sites along the way. This is a great way to experience the city's culture & cuisine, enjoy Arabic melodies & taste some local flavours. Combine this cruise with other activities while in Dubai including the famous Desert Safari, a visit to the Burj Khalifa ...Popular with
- 194.83 miTrade Centre 2 - Dubai, United Arab Emirates4.83 mi from The Carlton Tower Hotel4 reviews
one of the best cafes in town the food is amazing. try the mushroom risotto, the fish pot, the customized burger. buy your european bread from here. quality food great interior. a photography and painting exhibition is always running in there.Popular with
- 202.87 mi