My husband & I stayed at The Carolina Inn on New Years Eve for a romantic getaway. The hotel was absolutely beautiful. It felt like a place you could live and not just a cookie-cutter upscale hotel. However, it was very eloquent. As you walk around the hotel you see the history of this building b/c they have portraits of ...
Restaurants near The Carolina Inn
- 10.23 mi133 W Franklin St # D, Chapel Hill, NC 27516, United States0.23 mi from The Carolina Inn1 review
The famous chicken cheddar biscuit sandwich that is featured on Man vs Food is bigger than half of my face! It's also really good using bone-in chicken and great ingredients. I couldn't finish my sandwich for breakfast!
- 20.36 mi410 West Franklin Street, Chapel Hill, North Carolina0.36 mi from The Carolina Inn
This great Middle Eastern/Mediterranean deli in downtown Chapel Hill is a total gem. The food is all delicious and the menu is quite large. Lots of fresh deli items are in view in cases and hot food is made quickly with fresh ingredients. It's quite a large space, so it would be great for a group meal.
- 30.93 mi101 E Main St, Carrboro, NC 275100.93 mi from The Carolina Inn2 reviews
Arguiably Carborro's town center - Weaver Street Market is not only a grocery store but also the place where you're bound to run into someone else from town. If you want to find out what life is like in this small town that borders Chapel Hill - buy a drink or a snack and sit outside under the trees and ...Popular withFamiliesLocalBudget
- 40.96 mi
- 50.41 mi0.41 mi from The Carolina Inn1 review
Only the best food, beverage, atmosphere, company, you name it!
- 60.38 mi411 W. Franklin St., Chapel Hill, NC0.38 mi from The Carolina Inn1 review
Great Italian food in a sweet Chapel Hill setting.Popular withDesignFamiliesBusiness
- 70.32 mi159 East Franklin Street, Chapel Hill, NC0.32 mi from The Carolina Inn1 review
It's amazing how a restaurant can exist inside of drug store/pharmacy but in Chapel Hill, near UNC campus, it can. With great burgers and specials, this place flocks many students, residents and visitors are willing to try eating in the middle of a small drug store. I recommend their burgers!
- 80.91 mi108 E Main St, Carrboro, NC, United States0.91 mi from The Carolina Inn1 review
- 90.87 mi
- 100.35 mi
- 110.36 mi
- 122.02 mi201 S. Estes Drive, Chapel Hill, NC2.02 mi from The Carolina Inn
Sometimes I consider moving back to North Carolina just to be closer to A Southern Season again. It's larger than many Targets or Wal-marts but filled with hundreds of cheeses, thousands of specialty items from around the world, and everyone's favorite Wall o'Chocolate (at least 500 different kinds of chocolate bars). They sell every kitchen implement known to humankind (seriously: ...
- 131.14 mi9788 West Northern Avenue #1440, Peoria, AZ, United States1.14 mi from The Carolina Inn2 reviews
- 143.66 mi
- 152.0 mi
- 162.0 mi201 South Estes Drive, Chapel Hill, NC, United States2.0 mi from The Carolina Inn1 review
- 172.47 mi
- 188.59 mi
- 1910.4 mi317 West Main Street, Durham, NC10.4 mi from The Carolina Inn
I and my boyfriend's first chicken & waffles...AMAZING. We happened onto this place in downtown by chance. Come for a chicken & waffle dinner and be sure to order the greens. You can customize your order - I had sweet potato waffles which were to die for. Cool atmosphere emphasizing the signature dish's supposed 'Harlem Renaissance' roots. Great staff, impeccable, ...
- 209.73 mi5650 Us-15 501 N, Pittsboro, NC 273129.73 mi from The Carolina Inn
While I like the atmosphere of the Chapel Hill Allen & Son better, the Pittsboro location is right by Fearrington Village and the adorable town of Pittsboro, which makes for a fabulous day trip. There is no better bbq in the Triangle than this institution, however, I almost always get a split plate of their classic pulled pork barbecue with ...Popular withLocalFoodiesBudget