My husband & I stayed at The Carolina Inn on New Years Eve for a romantic getaway. The hotel was absolutely beautiful. It felt like a place you could live and not just a cookie-cutter upscale hotel. However, it was very eloquent. As you walk around the hotel you see the history of this building b/c they have portraits of ...
Restaurants near The Carolina Inn
- 10.23 mi133 W Franklin St # D, Chapel Hill, NC 27516, United States0.23 mi from The Carolina Inn1 review
The famous chicken cheddar biscuit sandwich that is featured on Man vs Food is bigger than half of my face! It's also really good using bone-in chicken and great ingredients. I couldn't finish my sandwich for breakfast!
- 20.36 mi410 West Franklin Street, Chapel Hill, North Carolina0.36 mi from The Carolina Inn
This great Middle Eastern/Mediterranean deli in downtown Chapel Hill is a total gem. The food is all delicious and the menu is quite large. Lots of fresh deli items are in view in cases and hot food is made quickly with fresh ingredients. It's quite a large space, so it would be great for a group meal.
- 30.93 mi101 E Main St, Carrboro, NC 275100.93 mi from The Carolina Inn2 reviews
Arguiably Carborro's town center - Weaver Street Market is not only a grocery store but also the place where you're bound to run into someone else from town. If you want to find out what life is like in this small town that borders Chapel Hill - buy a drink or a snack and sit outside under the trees and ...Popular with
- 40.96 mi
- 50.38 mi411 W. Franklin St., Chapel Hill, NC0.38 mi from The Carolina Inn1 review
Great Italian food in a sweet Chapel Hill setting.Popular with
- 60.32 mi159 East Franklin Street, Chapel Hill, NC0.32 mi from The Carolina Inn1 review
It's amazing how a restaurant can exist inside of drug store/pharmacy but in Chapel Hill, near UNC campus, it can. With great burgers and specials, this place flocks many students, residents and visitors are willing to try eating in the middle of a small drug store. I recommend their burgers!
- 70.91 mi108 E Main St, Carrboro, NC, United States0.91 mi from The Carolina Inn1 review
- 80.87 mi
- 90.35 mi407 W Franklin St, Chapel Hill, NC, United States0.35 mi from The Carolina Inn1 review
- 102.02 mi201 S. Estes Drive, Chapel Hill, NC2.02 mi from The Carolina Inn
A Southern Season is like Whole Foods. It has lots of specialty foods and the slightly snooty audience to go with it. There are wine, coffee, and ice cream bars inside, giving people even more excuses to block traffic by lingering in the aisles.
- 111.14 mi9788 West Northern Avenue #1440, Peoria, AZ, United States1.14 mi from The Carolina Inn2 reviews
- 123.66 mi
- 132.0 mi
- 142.0 mi201 South Estes Drive, Chapel Hill, NC, United States2.0 mi from The Carolina Inn1 review
- 152.47 mi
- 168.59 mi2510 University Dr, Durham, NC 277078.59 mi from The Carolina Inn4 reviews
The Original Q-Shack (look for "Original" in the title since there are others) is a good place for a variety of BBQ. The pork is good and the sides are decent. It's not the best BBQ in town, but it's often in the list that locals recommend. Part of that is ease of access, I'm sure.Popular with
- 1710.4 mi317 West Main Street, Durham, NC10.4 mi from The Carolina Inn
I and my boyfriend's first chicken & waffles...AMAZING. We happened onto this place in downtown by chance. Come for a chicken & waffle dinner and be sure to order the greens. You can customize your order - I had sweet potato waffles which were to die for. Cool atmosphere emphasizing the signature dish's supposed 'Harlem Renaissance' roots. Great staff, impeccable, ...
- 188.2 mi2706 Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd #1, Durham, North Carolina8.2 mi from The Carolina Inn2 reviews
Hmm ... what do I love more: the breakfast pastries at weekend brunch, or the yummy sandwiches at lunch and dinner? The prices are fantastic, the front patio is generally climate-controlled because of the surrounding walls (cooler in the summer, warmer in the winter), and I always run into friends.Popular with
- 198.25 mi
- 209.73 mi5650 Us-15 501 N, Pittsboro, NC 273129.73 mi from The Carolina Inn
Allen and Son is a bit of a drive, but it's worth it. This is the best pulled pork in the universe if you're willing to make the trip. Hush puppies come with everything, and the cole slaw is dreamy. They aren't open on Sundays and they don't take credit cards, although there is an ATM inside.Popular with